Photos Prototype Utility Shears

^ NiCE :thumbsup: My shop scissors are ALL pitiful. I will surely sign up for a pair of these (and I guess a scythe stone). :thumbsup:

Ray

Boy those look like a must have! The credit card cut did it for me. When yopu cut the aluminum wire, did it leave a burr in the scissors?

Boy those look like a must have! The credit card cut did it for me. When yopu cut the aluminum wire, did it leave a burr in the scissors?
Nope--no burr! And they go through credit card plastic like it's paper. It was actually the easiest of the various things I cut for the video, but I figure it's something plenty of folks have probably struggled through using stamped office scissors, so they'd know what an easy time the Humboldt shears had of it. :D :D :D

I sure could have used these this weekend to remove summer growth in the garden beds. Hostas had some tough stocks. May have to get two, one for the house and one for outside, just have to remember not to let my wife use them, they might end up in her sewing basket.

They're coming along! Should be getting out most of the pre-orders over the weekend and finishing out the rest early this week.

Boy, this is great news!:) Looking forward to seeing if they live up to the hype, if so hopefully you have a couple of pairs that will be available for those hard to shop for?;)

Yes, the first production run was 500x units, so we have plenty of 'em! :p

Back