Prybar Knife - S7 Steel - One left!

HEY THERE! I just checked out the website and it looks like some fine micarta that is finally getting used? Was that from the box long ago I sent ya? :D sweet if so! if not, Sweeet! :D

Curious on the prybars... is the cord epoxied on or just through holes and tied on??

Hope the eye is getting some healin'

later :)

HEY THERE! I just checked out the website and it looks like some fine micarta that is finally getting used? Was that from the box long ago I sent ya? :D sweet if so! if not, Sweeet! :D

Curious on the prybars... is the cord epoxied on or just through holes and tied on??

Hope the eye is getting some healin'

later :)

YO!!!!!!

That's Boeing Micarta from Rolf! Ancient stuff...

I have all of the stuff you sent me set aside and have never used it, you will be hearing from me when I do! I was just looking at it all funny enough.

No epoxy on those, Strider wrap. It is really tight, like a tiger. :D

I have a couple of new ones designed for wraps, I'm probably going to make one soon.

My eyes suck! I'm getting cataracts removed in both eyes next month, they are a side effect of my BRVO (main issue) treatment. I'm in great shape otherwise, the Dr's are puzzled. I hope you are doing well, I know you were going through a lot. The last time you wrote me I couldn't even write back, good to hear from you.

japanese bowie.PNG piratestyle.PNG

Back