PSK Knife

All of the regular PSK knives are gone. I will be making more in a few weeks.
Thanks to all who got one.
Scott

Quick question Scott. What's the knife in your pic between the 2 patches? It looks awesome.

Chinpo

All of the regular PSK knives are gone. I will be making more in a few weeks.
Thanks to all who got one.
Scott
Thanks Scott, I just got home from the hospital after back surgery today and my PSK was waiting for me along with medical bills, guess what I opened first:D This is marvelous, even more stout than I expected. It will be weeks before I heal enough to use it as designed. For now I will be content opening my mail with it.

Thanks Scott, I just got home from the hospital after back surgery today and my PSK was waiting for me along with medical bills, guess what I opened first:D This is marvelous, even more stout than I expected. It will be weeks before I heal enough to use it as designed. For now I will be content opening my mail with it.

Hope you get better quickly. Enjoy the PSK knife.
Scott

.... For now I will be content opening my mail with it.

Don't feel bad, that's the first thing I used mine for - opening medical bills!

If you didn't get a cord-wrap, that's something you can do while you're laid up. I ordered mine without and quickly decided I don't want to do too much "wood-work" without it. I did split some 1 1/4" seasoned Apple sticks, made fuzz sticks and started a fire with it. Nice sharp spine for the ferro-rod.:D

hey man, what did you have done to your back? My wife has scoliosis and has had numerous surgeries. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Take care and heal quick.

Brett

Jeff, the other one left Whiteford PO today. :D
Scott

WOOHOO!!!:D
Man, I feel like a glutton!
I had hoped to get this one out to play more tomorrow but I broke a bolt off changing the water pump in the Jeep and that simple little job just got ugly. May spend the day in the garage nursing my baby back to health. Better than back surgery though so I shouldn't complain.

WOOHOO!!!:D
Man, I feel like a glutton!
I had hoped to get this one out to play more tomorrow but I broke a bolt off changing the water pump in the Jeep and that simple little job just got ugly. May spend the day in the garage nursing my baby back to health. Better than back surgery though so I shouldn't complain.

yeah jeff, I feel like a glutton too. I have two of scott's knives, two on order, and ANOTHER 1 I am getting ready to put in for.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Brett

as posted elsewhere.....

300PSK.jpg

Don't feel bad, that's the first thing I used mine for - opening medical bills!

If you didn't get a cord-wrap, that's something you can do while you're laid up. I ordered mine without and quickly decided I don't want to do too much "wood-work" without it. I did split some 1 1/4" seasoned Apple sticks, made fuzz sticks and started a fire with it. Nice sharp spine for the ferro-rod.:D
I ordered my PSK with all the bells and whistles, sheath and wrap. Scott was kind enough to make the cord wrap tutorial a sticky for future reference...just in case I want to change colors:) Can't wait to get out and play with this knife.

hey man, what did you have done to your back? My wife has scoliosis and has had numerous surgeries. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Take care and heal quick.

Brett
Hey Brett, I wish the best for your wife. I had a Minimally Invasive Lumbar Micro Discectomy surgery due to a badly herniated disc, just about crippled me, the herniation, not the surgery:) On the mend now, PSK in hand.

Hey Brett, I wish the best for your wife. I had a Minimally Invasive Lumbar Micro Discectomy surgery due to a badly herniated disc, just about crippled me, the herniation, not the surgery:) On the mend now, PSK in hand.

oh man, glad you are doing. She has had hardware in, hardware out, hardware shortened, blah, blah, blah. She's one tough gal. Been dealing with it since she was 13, 20 years now.

You take care and enjoy that PSK. I know I cherish mine (and the other one on theway....:D)

best to your health,
Brett

Back