PSK Sr Passaround!!!!

Hi all,

Well, the time has come to do a Gossman passaround here on BF.

Here's what we have to passaround:

psksr001.jpg

It's one of Scott's BRAND NEW Psk Sr's.

Here's the specs:

O1 steel, 1/8" thick, 1" wide. 8 1/2" overall with a 4" blade.
The handle material is micarta and the sheath is a kydex neck sheath.

The Rules:

1. You must promise to ship the PSK Sr after 3 days of usage. Shipping must be USPS insured for 200.00 and sent Priority to the next person on the list (which will be sent to you by myself)
2. You must take at least one pic and post it in the passaround thread with your impressions of the knife

*We reserve the right to not include you in the passaround if for any reason we are not sure of your intentions, etc.*
*CONUS ONLY. Sorry guys, but we are going to keep this in the lower 48* Also, if you initially agree to the conditions above but fail to fulfill either one, you will not be eligible for the raffle at the end.

Here's the cool part:

After the passaround is finished, the last person will ship the PSK Sr back to Scott and he will clean it up and bring it back to it's original form so that......We can raffle this baby off to one of the participants!!!! Yes, the PSK Sr will find a new home with one of the participants.

This passaround will be open to 12 participants. If you want to play, post in this thread with 1. Your desire to participate and 2. your acceptance of the the above rules.

Once we have all the participants lined out, we will order them by geographical location and then get this train rolling.

*****LIST CLOSED*****

FINAL LIST IN ORDER
Bolded names have met all criteria for passaround and are eligible for the raffle
1. bearthedog Souhern cal
2. orrey45 College station, tx
3. Darby Tyler, TX
4. aceofblades Iowa
5. Jeff H OH
6. Naked OR
7. trailside22 AL
8. IUKE12 MA
9. spookypistelero KY
10. RescueRiley NYCwithdrawn
11. Swoop NYC

Once you are on the list, please EMAIL me (either in profile or at bdws1975 at gmail.com) your contact info in the following form:

1. Subject: Gossman Passaround
2. Screen name
3. Real name, address, phone number
4. Any time restrictions you might have

We should begin in about two weeks, to give Scott time to make this beauty.

Let the fun begin! Don't miss a great opportunity to play with one of Scott's awesome knives.

(and NO, we are NOT passing around MY PSK Sr!!!!)

Brett

ONE ADDITION: The winner of the raffle needs to pay for Scott to ship the knife to them. I think that's more than fair.

Last edited:
I'm down. I promise to do all the rules. I just recieved the regular size a few days ago. It's an amazing yet simple knife.

I would love to be on this list, please...
I agree to abide by the rules 100%.

Have I been hanging around here long enough to participate?

I have one of Scott's original PSKs the small one. I would like to compare the 2 knives. I will definitely follow the passaround rules. Please let me know if I made it into the pass and I will send my info.

Thanx

I have one of Scott's original PSKs the small one. I would like to compare the 2 knives. I will definitely follow the passaround rules. Please let me know if I made it into the pass and I will send my info.

Thanx

Come on in!

Brett

HI all,

Please see that I changed the day limit to three. I want to make sure we don't go over 3 months.

Thanks!
Brett

Brett, my schedule the next month and a half is going to entail a bit of travel. can you put me at the end of the lineup? I'll PM my info.

Back