PSK Sr Passaround!!!!

I like it more every time I see it!:D
man, it's an awesome knife. I hated to let mine go, but with the tax return coming in strong, I'll be talking to scott VERY soon about the WTK and another SR.

:)

Brett

man, it's an awesome knife. I hated to let mine go, but with the tax return coming in strong, I'll be talking to scott VERY soon about the WTK and another SR.

:)

Brett

Dont worry, Brett... Your Sr. Found a good home. :D He's got lots of company with my Reg. PSK and soon with their Big Cousin the Tusker. :eek::D

Dont worry, Brett... Your Sr. Found a good home. :D He's got lots of company with my Reg. PSK and soon with their Big Cousin the Tusker. :eek::D

that's right, you suck!!!! I can't believe you snapped up the tusker before scott even had a chance to get it posted....;):eek:

Enjoy them all. Scott's knives are top notch, and so is he.

Brett

I mailed the knife out today. Darby its on its way to you.

It is final exam time right now so it might be a few days until I can do my write up.

......I hated to let mine go, .....:)

Brett

I hated to pass it up! Doctors got all of the tax return so I am on a "knife diet.":mad:

I have definite "Gossman plans" to execute. The PSK Sr. and WTK are on my list. I would like to find a way to squeeze this in before February - when my Kephart is due.:D

Considering its coming from College Station(I believe?), I am hoping it should be here tomorrow. I am off tomorrow, but I may be at a welding shop(learning ever so slowly). Can't wait!

The knife will be going out today after work.

Would have gone out this morning, If the post office had any damn pens! Didn't have time to go to the desk and ask, as I was running late for work.

PSK Sr is here!
Good timing too.
This thing is very light and nimble for the "amount" of knife it is....
OK, I'll save that for the review.

Man, the shame of it is that the wonderful patina that is developing will be wiped out at the end of the line.

More to come....

Man, the shame of it is that the wonderful patina that is developing will be wiped out at the end of the line.

I agree. If by some crazy chance I win, Would it be ok for me to ask to leave the patina? I can only imagine how nice of a patina it will have at the end.

.....If by some crazy chance I win, Would it be ok for me to ask to leave the patina? ......

That's a cool idea.:thumbup:

It has some "history" having been passed around to a group that all has/had a something in common - "beta testing" that particular new knife.

It would be a reminder of where all it had been.

That's up to the winner of the knife. My offer stands to clean it up and resharpen but it can stay as is if that's what's is prefered.
Scott

That's a cool idea.:thumbup:

It has some "history" having been passed around to a group that all has/had a something in common - "beta testing" that particular new knife.

It would be a reminder of where all it had been.

Exactly what i was thinking. Plus it will just look awesome.

That's up to the winner of the knife. My offer stands to clean it up and resharpen but it can stay as is if that's what's is prefered.
Scott

I wouldn't mind it sharpened( as I still have yet to peg down Convex sharpening), but I would love for the patina to stay. If I win of course:p

Back