PSK Sr Passaround!!!!

Fast shipping, amigo! The blade got here this afternoon. Looks great. I had already forgotten about it actually, and was trying like the devil to figure out if I had a knife on order that I'd forgotten about!

I'll goof around with it and put up a review in just a bit.

I got the knife today. It wasn't very sharp but the first thing I can say about Scott's knife is that even with my crummy sharpening skills it let me strop to a little bit better edge. SpookyP you did a heck of a job closing the package.

Thanx - Steve/Swoop

yep, scott and I have decided to keep the raffle to ONLY the guys who participated. That means you have a 1 in 10 chance to win!!!!!!

We'll probably have Brian Jones pick the winner. He's good at picking winners...;)

take care,
Brett

Hi guys,

Apparently, someone accidentally kept some patches from the passaround.

Please contact me and let me know if you have an extra.

Thanks!
Brett

I thought I was supposed to get a patch! There was only the knife (and sheath) when I received it. So maybe it's upstream?

Anyone who didn't get a patch will have one for sure! I'll get a couple more from scott and make sure you get one.

I'm hoping someone accidentally took a couple and will realize it.

Thanks!
Brett

yep, scott and I have decided to keep the raffle to ONLY the guys who participated. That means you have a 1 in 10 chance to win!!!!!!

We'll probably have Brian Jones pick the winner. He's good at picking winners...;)

take care,
Brett

WOO HOO!!!:thumbup::D

Hi guys,

Apparently, someone accidentally kept some patches from the passaround.

Please contact me and let me know if you have an extra.

Thanks!
Brett

Patches? There were no patches when I got it and ever since I was six and got a Buddy-L wrecker with a spare tire/flat tire with wrench (but no WRENCH!!:mad:) I dig through every last inch of packing material on everything......... and I was "six" a looong time ago!

Last edited:
this is weird. I personally paid for 13 patches to have sent out. Each peson was to take ONE and pass the rest on. I wonder if they got accidentally tossed out.

Please post here if you didn't get one and I'll get some more. Each Person MUST have a patch.

take care all,
brett
WOO HOO!!!:thumbup::D

Patches? There wer no patches when I got it and ever since I was six and got a Buddy-L wrecker with a spare tire/flat tire with wrench (but no WRENCH!!:mad:) I dig through every last inch of packing material on everything......... and I was "six" a looong time ago!

this is weird. I personally paid for 13 patches to have sent out. Each peson was to take ONE and pass the rest on. I wonder if they got accidentally tossed out.

Please post here if you didn't get one and I'll get some more. Each Person MUST have a patch.

take care all,
brett

Brett,
Didn't one of us forget to pass them along with the knife and then sent them separately? Any chance they were lost in transit at that point, when they became separated from the knife?

BTW, you don't need to send me a patch. You spent the money once and it's not your fault they didn't go where you intended them to go. I personally appreciate the initial gesture itself.

i think that could easily have happened.

It's important to me that everyone get one.

take care Jeff,
brett
Brett,
Didn't one of us forget to pass them along with the knife and then sent them separately? Any chance they were lost in transit at that point, when they became separated from the knife?

BTW, you don't need to send me a patch. You spent the money once and it's not your fault they didn't go where you intended them to go. I personally appreciate the initial gesture itself.

Back