Pumpkin Carvin Contest - Knife is the prize!

Unfortunately, the orange karda is no longer with us-- FFS, I can't find it and about 13 other stubbies and runts that still have yet to materialize from the move.... So, I'm going to remake it-- at least as close as I can and still keeping some artistic license and not infringing on the Forge and I'll make the winner one also. (Hopefully Andy will see how much this hurts and may make us all some....)

Anyhow, from now to Halloween, carve a pumpkin and post up the pictures. My daughter will choose and we'll go from there.

Here was my pumpkin from years past.

vacation%252020147.jpg

Serious bummer about the knives, but have faith. I moved about 18 months ago and it took about a year for everything to shake out.

Swo, you should be at TR this weekend making that new pumpkin carver. Dang, feel for ya that you still haven't been able to find those blades yet. didn't you check in the crock pot in the box, that was in the other box that was behind the thing that was under the other thing? I thought you mentioned at one point you thought they may be there.

I've checked everywhere, twice. Still may be a few deep hiding places and I've not totally lost hope. Just can't make the Trackrock this weekend, but I do wish I were there. May scratch out a knife this weekend to be there in spirit.

Looks like they baked up nice in the oven... still need some hand sanding though

Remember, WINNER get's one of these Kardas and my 13 y/o daughter gets to pick the winner.

2017100920462569-31567DEE-C8A7-4C4C-9CE5-E79BE0FFCD0A-X3.jpg

I’d carve a pumpkin with my kiddos and post up a pic, but they don’t have pumpkins in Bolivia!! Bummer! We could carve a watermelon :cool:

My son picked a pumpkin to carve. It’s still on the front stairs though.

Thing is, he’s insisting he gets to carve it. He’s 3 and a half.

Back