Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

60406351.jpg

Not sure If there are any football fans in here but, if there is, you know what a great time of year this is!

Last edited:
I once spent a weekend at a little Chevron truckstop at exit 116 on I-16 in Bulloch County. At least I think it was a weekend. I think I met the same people you did and I may or may not have been abducted.

Mac,
They say, The two key signs of abduction are Butthurt and holes drilled in your teeth!;)

60406351.jpg

Not sure If there are any football fans in here but, if there is, you know what a great time of year this is!
What is this "foot ball" that you speak of?:D
Mac,
They say, The two key signs of abduction are Butthurt and holes drilled in your teeth!;)
Ohhhh, like a proctologist that practices dentistry? Thats just an evil bastard right there.

I hear procto-dentistry is a favorite of the reptilian alien race. The grays are more of a Ophthalmological-dentistry culture.

Here is something to cut Ice-cream if you get bored......:rolleyes:

Mini%20Chef%204_zpsui8g1sdy.jpg

Beautiful work Scott! Ice cream can have bones if you got that thing!
Sleek man, very sleek:thumbup:

Thanks John & Chris, the little bastid is sharp I sliced up a few maters this afternoon. Holy Jeesbus it will cut! :eek:

That looks sweet. What steel is that?

Thanks Tim, Hitachi Blue #2 I sent John a piece a few weeks ago, I picked up 2 pieces when Aldo had it last year I have a Nakiri I'm making and one raw piece left. Man this stuff takes an edge.

Scott, sorry to add to the questions. Did you do the heat treat?

No worries Chris Yes I did, I have a forge and the HT on the Hitachi isn't too bad. It's about the same as 1095, small pieces are easy and it has a beautiful hamon it but I'm unable to capture it in the picture. My next purchase it a HT oven

Hitachi%20Blue_zpsjj5kogz4.png

Welcome rcwells....Hell yeah it passes muster. As long as it's not politics or religion I think just about anything will pass. Sounds like a good day, Sam Adams and blades. I like to see some pics when your knives arrive.

The K'roo arrived as did the Beer Scouts but you've all seen BS before so I'll just get to the K'roo. (Ivory ones haven't come in yet....)

The K'roo is a really cool little folder, White linen micarta, Copper liners, Zirconium bolsters, and Brass pins.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_6305.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6305.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 13
  • thumbnail_IMG_6304.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6304.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 12
  • thumbnail_IMG_6303.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6303.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 17
  • thumbnail_IMG_6294.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6294.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 12
  • thumbnail_IMG_6296.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_6296.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 13
That's not really my style but that's a cool little folder!

I really like what they do with copper. That looks like a tank, nice score.

I really like what they do with copper. That looks like a tank, nice score.

Yes, defiantly like the copper liners I was trying to think what this reminds me of. It looks like something James Bond would carry.

Now that's a coincidence, I just made a Bond post before I saw this.

Are you digging around in my head, aid stay out if there If I were you, it's a filthy place!!!

Yes, defiantly like the copper liners I was trying to think what this reminds me of. It looks like something James Bond would carry.

Honestly not my style either. Just something about this one spoke to me when I saw it. The combination of the blade profile, colors, materials, chunkiness, hell, all of it. It just got to me. Very heavy and chunky and yes, tank like. I love copper too. It is dressy, but beefy and strong and just refined.

007? Yeah, that! I can dig it. Huge fan of 007 but Sean Connery IS James Bond to me. Craig is ok, but total departure from Sean's version which was much more sophisticated and polished. All the others were also-rans to me.

I think the last Bond movie I saw had Pierce Bronson in it, wasn't a fan. Connery was great though.

Now that's a coincidence, I just made a Bond post before I saw this.

Are you digging around in my head, aid stay out if there If I were you, it's a filthy place!!!

Small space....:D

Honestly not my style either. Just something about this one spoke to me when I saw it. The combination of the blade profile, colors, materials, chunkiness, hell, all of it. It just got to me. Very heavy and chunky and yes, tank like. I love copper too. It is dressy, but beefy and strong and just refined.

007? Yeah, that! I can dig it. Huge fan of 007 but Sean Connery IS James Bond to me. Craig is ok, but total departure from Sean's version which was much more sophisticated and polished. All the others were also-rans to me.

I think you nailed it, it's not my style but the combo of materials makes it pretty freaking cool.

Yeah, Sean Connery is the one and only James Bond, Moore and Craig were okay but Sean is the man.

Back