Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

It would appear that August is even better. ;)

[cue the monkey rimshot - Dopic1 Dopic1 :D]
Ask a ye shall receive.. :D
sPwgpLj.gif

Ok, Mr. Sentimental here.... The first time I saw Scott's work I was in absolute awe. He's one of the biggest influences that pushed me over the edge, the other is David Stifle. Seeing my work (though paling in comparison) next to Scott's and knowing that there is a Stifle bowie somewhere in the close vicinity makes me very proud.

Ok, kicking Mr. Sentimental out the door.

Ray, my ever patient friend. I am setting up to anneal your tang as we speak (that just sounds dirty:eek:), it involves a coffee can, some sand, water and a blowtorch (that sounds even worse!). We are all family here, I'm just that shady cousin that everyone has:oops::D I'll get some pics up. The guard is soldered on the Junior and I'll be getting that handle together tonight.

It's the big 44 for me today, maybe I'll pop off a few .45's out back. This might be a good excuse to get a Super Blackhawk in 44M, hmmmm
Johnny ! Happy birthday my western brother. :)

Those are spectacular, in each and every way I am very fortunate to have a Stifle Bowie and three wonderful pieces from the Redmeadow guy. I need to get a Hanson to complete the triad.
With friends like mine, bring on the enemies.
BlecUoQ.jpg

Ok, Mr. Sentimental here.... The first time I saw Scott's work I was in absolute awe. He's one of the biggest influences that pushed me over the edge, the other is David Stifle. Seeing my work (though paling in comparison) next to Scott's and knowing that there is a Stifle bowie somewhere in the close vicinity makes me very proud.

Ok, kicking Mr. Sentimental out the door.

Ray, my ever patient friend. I am setting up to anneal your tang as we speak (that just sounds dirty:eek:), it involves a coffee can, some sand, water and a blowtorch (that sounds even worse!). We are all family here, I'm just that shady cousin that everyone has:oops::D I'll get some pics up. The guard is soldered on the Junior and I'll be getting that handle together tonight.

It's the big 44 for me today, maybe I'll pop off a few .45's out back. This might be a good excuse to get a Super Blackhawk in 44M, hmmmm

No ones work is paling here John the knives you and David make are fantastic no doubt about it. My wife and I had birthdays both on May 1st she 43 me 56, so kindly add 2 more B-days to the May list.

I've got 20 years on John and I'm practically catatonic :confused: :D Happy Birthday to you all but may I also say - in this case lessisnotmore :thumbsup:.

Ray
You got me then Ray, I only have 16 on him. :cool:

44 for me :thumbsup: :rolleyes: You can skip the Icy Hot & BG (don't even have those in the house) BUT a piece of heat tape under the leather could be real nice - make it rechargeable please. :D

Ray

Maybe I should start treating the stacked leather with Icy Hot and Ben Gay for you old farts! :p

Thanks for the Birthday Wishes Ray, we're only as old as we feel, which in my case that makes me about 93:eek:
No......... we would forget to wash our hands and rub our eyes and go to the bathroom. :eek:

Back