Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

Happy .44th, John.
I'll be 54 next week. Perhaps I can find a .54 caliber blackpowder to light off...

It seems I missed your birthday, Mack.

295915d1522159264-happy-birthday-skiptomylu-295-fish-birthday-jpg

Many thanks to The Rupe!
I spooled up a bunch of Trilene on a beautiful old reel yesterday and put it on my new 8'6" casting rod to take out on my canoe next weekend. This weekend is free fishing so all the crazies are out but next week should be quiet. Sssshhhhh, be vewy, vewy quiet. I'm hunting cutthroats.

Many thanks to The Rupe!
I spooled up a bunch of Trilene on a beautiful old reel yesterday and put it on my new 8'6" casting rod to take out on my canoe next weekend. This weekend is free fishing so all the crazies are out but next week should be quiet. Sssshhhhh, be vewy, vewy quiet. I'm hunting cutthroats.
Plus one more!:thumbsup:

Happy Sunday Birthday, Chris. I'll celebrate it by fishing in your honor. Yesterday was our 'creek and stream' opener, and a nice family was fishing my second favorite hole with great success when I stopped by for a visit. Hopefully today will be my day. :thumbsup:

Happy fishing, Shelvin.:)
Happy birthday to The Rupe!

Apparently, we have a huge Korean Fanbase, four pages of deleted Spam threads in the subforum. I don't know what they say, so I'm gonna pretend that they are all about how awesome we are. Hey thanks Korean Spam guys!

:rolleyes:
:mad:

Apparently, we have a huge Korean Fanbase, four pages of deleted Spam threads in the subforum. I don't know what they say, so I'm gonna pretend that they are all about how awesome we are. Hey thanks Korean Spam guys!

:rolleyes:
:mad:
They're just interested in the awsome knives around here!

They will have to wait their turn if they place an order!!
I wonder what kind of patina kimchee puts on a blade? :D

Thanks guys, that was the third attempt on the machete. Guess third time is the charm.

That machette looks like a beast. Very nice, Scott.

Rodeos are a blast. When I first came to Oregon several of my friends were involved in them so I worked them. I'd do all sorts of stupid jobs just to be a part of things. Getting shoved around by steers and bulls will age a guy really quickly...

Back