Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

Caution stupid, ugly and gross content below. This is what happens when a belt shreds, catches what you're grinding and hurls back to you at 500 mph. F$^#@ing ouch!!!!!! Good thing I still have my winter fat:rolleyes:

qeFPML9.jpg

Caution stupid, ugly and gross content below. This is what happens when a belt shreds, catches what you're grinding and hurls back to you at 500 mph. F$^#@ing ouch!!!!!! Good thing I still have my winter fat:rolleyes:

qeFPML9.jpg
Yikes!
Was a knife you were working on, or a wood project?

I usually wear an shop apron and a brimmed hat, but I had that happen to me a couple of weeks ago, a 40 grit at full speed, thought I got shot in the gut it was so loud! The weird thing is that it was such a snap that it didnt leave a mark, but raised up the hair follicles like volcanoes and hurt like a sonofabitch!

It's a little Japanese chef knife and the damn thing left the imprint of the blade and guide in ma belly. It was a 60 grit at full speed. I have a leather apron, trust me I'll be wearing that sonofabitch from now on! It still freaking hurts. Yes it did sound like I got shot! :eek:

Lol, I bet, mine hurt for 3 or 4 days. I think it was Tim that got popped in the forehead with one, I've worn a hat ever since then.

They make face shields you know :confused: and Kevlar OR leather aprons. Save a life - save a Dad! :thumbsup:

Just sayin' :rolleyes:

Ray

I got s heavy canvas apron this past Christmas. I need to hang it over the light switch in the shop, that might help me remember to wear it. I do keep safety glasses hanging on nails all over the place, other than that, I'm pretty terrible. I need to update respirator too, it looks like something out of Mad Max

I got s heavy canvas apron this past Christmas. I need to hang it over the light switch in the shop, that might help me remember to wear it. I do keep safety glasses hanging on nails all over the place, other than that, I'm pretty terrible. I need to update respirator too, it looks like something out of Mad Max
You may want to also try these, they have saved my butt on more than one occasion especially from belt burns and cuts from the edge of the belt.

It was Sunday by the time I realized my hotel was within walking distance of the Behring Shop (hard to find tucked behind a Winery and a Cannabis shop:eek: must be a stress free shop!)
IMG_20180812_133222940-1024x576.jpg

And of course a drive by of the Ruana shop.
IMG_20180812_141533.jpg
One day, I'll think of these things on something other than a Sunday.

It was Sunday by the time I realized my hotel was within walking distance of the Behring Shop (hard to find tucked behind a Winery and a Cannabis shop:eek: must be a stress free shop!)
View attachment 964468

And of course a drive by of the Ruana shop.
View attachment 964469
One day, I'll think of these things on something other than a Sunday.
Meh....
I got a Redmedows knife! ;)

Back