Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

Cautious were the actions of I, the bearer of said Bag O' Randalls, tasked with the responsibility of transport through four states of treacherous terrain in the wee hours of the night, dodging, mayhem, deer, and wood pile wheels of death....

From the wastelands of Portland and it's inhabitants that know no proper restroom but leave their scent amongst the streets, along the river did I travel, toward the badlands of Washington, through the savage Spokane, the rugged panhandle of Idaho, along the lake of the Flathead valley, finally arriving at an undisclosed location buried deep within the woods.

Refueling points were carefully scheduled along the route so the security detail could be at the top of their game and alert, revitalized with much needed potty breaks, cheez-its and juice boxes.

Upon arrival at the destination, under cover of darkness, the decoy was set..... Noyhing to see here, just your average family, asleep in a driveway.....

With B.O.R. now in hand, contact was made and the transfer began. As requested by me, courier of said B.O.R., an inventory was requested and made to ensure that all items were in tact and accounted for so that both parties were satisfied and could verify that no anomalous activities occurred, nor by the original purveyor of said goods at the show, the courier, or an act of God somewhere in between.

It was either that, or I really just wanted to get my grubby little hands on them purdy things and check them out. That Number 7 was impressive I thought. Not knowing my arse from a hole in the ground when it comes to Randall's, I didn't recognize it from the picture, but it seems that every time a Randall makes me go nuts, it's always a 7. I really liked the smaller one that you had as well, and if I had more disposable funds, I might have tried to take one of those home!

Thanks to all the Veterans out there, and to those who appreciate them.

To those of you who take them for granted, you may go shit in your hats.

From Coasties to Crayon eaters, you Air Force chicks, naughty Navy boys, and the rest of you POG's:D, Happy Veterans Day and Thank you for Service, especially to my brothers with Blue Cords;)

Lighten up Francis

Thanks to all the Veterans out there, and to those who appreciate them.

To those of you who take them for granted, you may go shit in your hats.

From Coasties to Crayon eaters, you Air Force chicks, naughty Navy boys, and the rest of you POG's:D, Happy Veterans Day and Thank you for Service, especially to my brothers with Blue Cords;)

Lighten up Francis

Likewise John, thank you! :)

Yes, thank you brother John! And all that support the military and veterans!:thumbsup:
For gruesome sake, me more than a few ago :
Hu1LeiD.jpg

theburbs1.gif
(disclaimer: fried! this image will self destructive in 24 hours or until moderater of this thread deems it a health risk)

Last edited:
Yup...that's the look!! :thumbsup: good photo, John! One from basic?
Yep, straight out of Ft. Benning. I think I only have a couple of photographs from when I was in, no clue where they're at. The days before smart phones and digital cameras!

Yep, straight out of Ft. Benning. I think I only have a couple of photographs from when I was in, no clue where they're at. The days before smart phones and digital cameras!
I have a few, but they're in one of 3 big boxes full of family photos of the last 30years.
Of course, now there's more forehead and more circumference!

A-HA!

i’ve spent two years looking for my leatherman wave. i was going through my range bag and about screamed, “no way!”

though, it rather looks like it’s been missing for two years (in a bag of brass)...
D287E0F9-E79C-4E55-AD2D-E337E9EF0F67.jpeg 8B698EA5-F42C-483A-B558-2A67BA1AF768.jpeg

but not any more. few minutes is all it took to clean ‘er up satisfactorily...
6EE25D40-2D45-441E-B9D1-EFF58EB7338C.jpeg 8B8DFD49-331F-4193-93A5-2724E2932BF7.jpeg

thanks guys. i just had to post somewhere!

Tantos are the best knives for opening boxes.

Recurve knives are the best choice for slicing summer sausages.

Nothing beats a Bowie knife for stirring cake batter.

A-HA!

i’ve spent two years looking for my leatherman wave. i was going through my range bag and about screamed, “no way!”

though, it rather looks like it’s been missing for two years (in a bag of brass)...
View attachment 1031680 View attachment 1031681

but not any more. few minutes is all it took to clean ‘er up satisfactorily...
View attachment 1031686 View attachment 1031687

thanks guys. i just had to post somewhere!
That's the best feeling, I should convince myself that I lose things on purpose so I can savor the moment if and when I find it!

Back