Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

My best to your daughter, John.

Remind her that a cast is not a weapon to be used against her brother ;).

Happy birthday to the Mrs.
John, when you're swinging from a tree screaming "I need more COWBELL" at the top of your lungs at 03:30 you can expect to get a visit from the sheriff.

Don't know how I missed it John. I'm sorry to hear about your daughters arm, hoping for a speedy recovery.

No worries, she's doing great now. Tough little thing didnt even cry. Latest X-ray showed that she's healing up well.
View attachment 1208151

Guess I missed this too. Glad she's doing good! How old? My son broke his left arm 3 times between 8-10...really thought child services was going to come after us!

The really crazy thing was the 2nd time was exactly a year to the day after the first time. What are the odds? Thought we were all set when we got past that date the following year, but then a few months later BAM!

Guess I missed this too. Glad she's doing good! How old? My son broke his left arm 3 times between 8-10...really thought child services was going to come after us!

The really crazy thing was the 2nd time was exactly a year to the day after the first time. What are the odds? Thought we were all set when we got past that date the following year, but then a few months later BAM!
She's 6, it's amazing how fast they recover.... and rebreak!

Um, well... Ok then. I guess I'll have to take your word for it. o_O :p
Ha, I guess I could have posted the healed shot instead of the initial break:D

Is he the herd Buck? Looks biggest from your pic. I've never seen one with messed up horns like that. Odd. o_O

Quite the contrary, they're VERY good! :thumbsup: Probably my favorite game meat. :cool:
He was hers buck, which I thought was odd until I thought about it, that rhino horn is probably pretty damn intimidating!

Antelope is good eating when done right.

Whilst perusing the forum, I saw a hit and run post by the always easy on the eyes, @Melissa Backwoods.

Here she is at BLADE West last year with my boy. My Mel said she was very nice to her and the kids. Roy was smitten for weeks, can you tell?
865-01.jpeg

Yes Melissa, this a shameless post to get you to come and say hello to us

:D

Back