Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

Cut that out of I'll tell her about your babyface!

I had no idea who she was until you posted...

giphy.gif

:D :p

Found a new favorite whiskey, Tin Cup. ,View attachment 1218057

Yeah, it's pretty good stuff! :thumbsup: My current go-to for everyday drinking. FAR better than something like Jack, at a very similar price point. And it's local for me too.

We can get it in the big 1.75l bottles at Costco here, so the price is nice! :cool: Although it has gotten a fair bit more expensive than it used to be. :rolleyes: The bottle I bought last year was only ~$38 :cool:, but the three I've purchased this year were $52. Yes, I said three 1.75l bottles so far this year... lol :eek: The one I bought this Spring got nearly wiped out by myself and a few buddies one evening on an early season camping/fishing trip when we started drinking it upon returning to camp, and everyone liked it so much.

Here's bottle #3 as of yesterday evening:

IMG_4570.jpg

FYI, the little "cup" you get on top of the bottle is MUCH nicer on these big bottles! It's actually a nice, single piece of metal with no seams. I've been keeping them! Great little shot glasses for the trailer.

I'm a huge fan of Crown Royal but this is really good. A little to smooth! Goes down way to easy lol.

I'm a huge fan of Crown Royal but this is really good. A little to smooth! Goes down way to easy lol.

Very smooth, I have to be a bit careful sometimes when I pour myself some, as before I know it, I'm 3 glasses in...

Just sharing some meaningless info...

Woke up at 3am (because I'm old and had to pee) couldn't get back to sleep because, for some reason, I was trying to figure out who shot JR. Convinced myself it was Sue Ellen (it wasn't) just so I could get back to sleep.

Note to self. Do not eat pickled eggs at midnight.

Woke up at 3am (because I'm old and had to pee) couldn't get back to sleep because, for some reason, I was trying to figure out who shot JR. Convinced myself it was Sue Ellen (it wasn't) just so I could get back to sleep.

JR's been shot!?!?!!
tenor.gif

I feel your pain Tim.

Oh boy, just came across this sub thanks to a pic of the Serrano that SpyderPhreak posted over in the cpk forum. I can see quite a bit of my time and hopefully (but also i guess not hopefully) money in the future being spent on this forum. The knives look amazing, hope the Serrano comes back around for another batch or two in the future because i need me a good skinner.

Oh boy, just came across this sub thanks to a pic of the Serrano that SpyderPhreak posted over in the cpk forum. I can see quite a bit of my time and hopefully (but also i guess not hopefully) money in the future being spent on this forum. The knives look amazing, hope the Serrano comes back around for another batch or two in the future because i need me a good skinner.
Glad you found us, Welcome to the sub :thumbsup: The Phreak is an enabler, gotta watch out for that guy!

That's impossible Rhonda, how can you sleep if you high on cRaCk!

Back