Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

That's a beauty Jared! Very cool :thumbsup:

My Anatolian was guarding this little guy in the shop. He loves tiny critters.
20191103_185629-01.jpeg

So I think (thought) I was pretty learned in U.S. History until today. Has anyone every heard of the Attack of Black Tom Island?? Apparently this explosion was so bad that it damaged the Statue of Liberty and was felt from Conn to Maryland. Upon reading more about it, it is this attack that swayed public opinion and lead the U.S. into WWI. I always thought it was the sinking of the Lusitania....can you say MANDELA EFFECT.

So I think (thought) I was pretty learned in U.S. History until today. Has anyone every heard of the Attack of Black Tom Island?? Apparently this explosion was so bad that it damaged the Statue of Liberty and was felt from Conn to Maryland. Upon reading more about it, it is this attack that swayed public opinion and lead the U.S. into WWI. I always thought it was the sinking of the Lusitania....can you say MANDELA EFFECT.

I have a vague recollection of this incident from my senior year high school AP history class. However, I do not recall it being taught as anything that lead us to enter WWI.

Never heard of that, but like the Lusitania sounds like another setup by the profiteers! I've gotta look into that.

Other than the abysmal packaging (the photo is exactly the way the envelope arrived) this piece of micarta is vibrant and feels extremely well made. From GL Hansen www.gcarta.bigcartel.com
20191115_204441-01.jpeg

I don't plan on using it long ways like a handle block but sideways like a spacer or barrel if that makes sense.

Last edited:
I hope you can forgive me but...

75b8d2fb6b531d75bc1d41acdb6860815f6d8198b74f17a327aeca9ab14b7f6b.jpg

fcdbaaf5c4b68793c7736a0bfb5614cf.jpg

:D

Other than the abysmal packaging (the photo is exactly the way the envelope arrived) this piece of micarta is vibrant and feels extremely well made. From GL Hansen www.gcarta.bigcartel.com
View attachment 1232924

I don't plan on using it long ways like a handle block but sideways like a spacer or barrel if that makes sense.

I see you've gone to the dark side... o_O

Holy carp, they have some crazy and cool stuff! :eek:

Couldn't quite figure out how that voice was so familiar... But then!!!! :D

(Man, we're dorks, lmao! :p)
Haha, we're gonna have to toughen it up around here. Ooh Ooh I know, skulls and dragons! Nothin says tough like skulls and dragons. Ya know bruh, I was vaping straight diesel fumes on my way to get more skull finger tattoos, and these old people were like, "Hey vaping kills", I was all, "oh yeah" , well so do I and I whipped out my Redmeadow tactical eye socket punch in tactical dragon skin, aka the RTESP/TDS, and was all Okay Boomer! That's what they get for bein up in my vape juice.
c2a2e21a7ca41ad73a63fc717f5c2905.gif

Good lord, yes it's late and that's only the tip of my insanity iceberg.

I laugh at that the same every single time I watch it. My wife doesn't find it funny yet she can't wait to show me the stupid videos on FB of cats being scared by cucumbers. (I admit I laugh at some)

I laugh every time he says "that log had a chiiild". The kids go nuts every time they hear it.

Back