Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

Looks like the forum software is either automatically resizing or letting large files post. (Edit to add: it resized it down to 151kb)

This is a 1.84mb file and I didnt get that "file too large' error.
20191221_201320.jpg

This is resized with the app I've been using (Snapseed)
20191221_201320-02.jpeg

Looks to me like the top picture has more detail.

That’s a great picture of the little man. Great times right there.

Pretty hokey, but solid gold to a 4 yr old. Ready to clean up and dye (he wants it brown like my Serrano sheath).
20191231_084614-01.jpeg

Gotta have your name on there. He totes his Boowie knaf around in his sleeve or his waistband all the time, I have a feeling he'll sleep in this rig.
20191231_084840-01.jpeg

Tell you what John, it's a whole lot better than I could do that's for sure.
Pretty hokey, but solid gold to a 4 yr old. Ready to clean up and dye (he wants it brown like my Serrano sheath).
View attachment 1257182

Gotta have your name on there. He totes his Boowie knaf around in his sleeve or his waistband all the time, I have a feeling he'll sleep in this rig.
View attachment 1257183

That'll dry a lot lighter, and should raise some eyebrows in town, anywhere else they'd call child protective services on me!
20191231_093422-01.jpeg

:D
Less is Moe
81658377_10219164300011857_8841591311581577216_n.jpg

Look forward to this one, Scooter!!:thumbsup:
So am I, had learn how to do basic forge welding we'll see how it turns out!
I know what you mean, forging in a heat wave sucks!:D

This is gonna be cool, more pics!!

Yes it does, between Christmas and New Years I washed the car in a freaking tee shirt, there has been nothing but rain and fog the last few days and the humidity has got to be 200%.

I relined the forge with kaowool and painted a nice thick coat of hi-temp cement a few days ago and it's still sticky so I brought in the basement and turn the dehumidifier on to get this to dry. I would much rather have it 10 degrees out and two feet of snow! I'll try and do a WIP if I think of it. Watched about 20 different vid's on it and seems pretty basic just need to follow process to get a solid billet.

My apologies for not being around for the past few days. Work has been running me ragged.

To make matters worse, I found out that Mack doesn't know how to pirate. o_O

I got home from work on Monday and there was a box from Oregon waiting for me. Inside was a Redmeadow Corsair and a Julio Diaz 710 neck knife. :eek:

That's some backward pillaging and plundering right there.

aMVGVEx.jpg

Mack, I can't thank you enough. I've had both on my desk since Monday and they've been a distraction ever since.

I feel like I should type another paragraph or two to express my gratitude but I've only recently been able to get over my speechlessness.

Sweet, way to go Mack. ;)
My apologies for not being around for the past few days. Work has been running me ragged.

I got home from work on Monday and there was a box from Oregon waiting for me. Inside was a Redmeadow Corsair and a Julio Diaz 710 neck knife. :eek:

aMVGVEx.jpg

Mack, I can't thank you enough. I've had both on my desk since Monday and they've been a distraction ever since.

I feel like I should type another paragraph or two to express my gratitude but I've only recently been able to get over my speechlessness.

So am I, had learn how to do basic forge welding we'll see how it turns out!

Yes it does, between Christmas and New Years I washed the car in a freaking tee shirt, there has been nothing but rain and fog the last few days and the humidity has got to be 200%.

I relined the forge with kaowool and painted a nice thick coat of hi-temp cement a few days ago and it's still sticky so I brought in the basement and turn the dehumidifier on to get this to dry. I would much rather have it 10 degrees out and two feet of snow! I'll try and do a WIP if I think of it. Watched about 20 different vid's on it and seems pretty basic just need to follow process to get a solid billet.
It was so warm over the holidays, now today we get this and Saturday it's suppose to be 70?
82187805_10215878545141304_3329024499680018432_o.jpg

It was so warm over the holidays, now today we get this and Saturday it's suppose to be 70?
82187805_10215878545141304_3329024499680018432_o.jpg

70? :eek: I'm on my way.

Saturday here is going to be 32°/18° with an 80% chance of rain/snow/ice/slush mix. After that it just stays cold with a couple single digit nights next week.

aMVGVEx.jpg

Well dayum, that's pretty awesome!

Back