Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

You should see him work a front end loader, he's a natural. I know when puberty hits him Dad won't be as cool to hang out with so I'm taking full advantage of it while I can. The four wheeler has been down, we put a new fuel pump in it today and it runs like a champ.

Watch out for them Crossdraw boys
View attachment 1323513
He's 5 and worked his little butt off today.

That's awesome, my son would be quite jealous! He loves the 4Wheeler! (Unfortunately I don't have one.)

You should see him work a front end loader, he's a natural. I know when puberty hits him Dad won't be as cool to hang out with so I'm taking full advantage of it while I can. The four wheeler has been down, we put a new fuel pump in it today and it runs like a champ.
Yep, definitely enjoy it while you can. Mine will be 13 in less than a month. :eek: Moody teens... o_O

You're boy is another May baby? May is right around the corner, that means half the subs Birthdays are coming up! I'll be hitting 46, the wife hits 38.

You're boy is another May baby? May is right around the corner, that means half the subs Birthdays are coming up! I'll be hitting 46, the wife hits 38.
Yep, both my boy and youngest daughter. 3 days shy of 4 years apart! :eek:

January is a big month in my family. Me, my wife (the day before mine; yep, I married an older woman, lol;)), my dad, my aunt, my SIL...

I'd love to find someone that would make a 9" version of that to replace my Foster Brothers butcher knife.

Mack, did you ever dig up your photo? I have one of these (standard handle rivets), but I think the blade length is more like 11"

FOsc12starREuEBONY1.jpg

Mack, did you ever dig up your photo? I have one of these (standard handle rivets), but I think the blade length is more like 11"

View attachment 1326179
I have one of those, too. Standard rivets unfortunately. I'd love to find one with the star rivets some day.
No I can't seem to find the butcher knife. I hope I didn't lose it or give it away.

I bought mine at a pawnshop in Reno for $8; a friend in the Bay Area cleaned it up and convexed it wicked sharp. I’d like to get it rehandled in Micarta with a lanyard hole, and a Kydex sheath; it’s too big and sharp for leather, IMO.

the star rivets are amazing. never seen anything like that before. :thumbsup:
The Foster Brothers Gold Star knives are super high up on my "need" list. Their steel is probably just 1095 or something close to it but they absolutely nailed the heat treat. They are freaking razors. The Gold Star knives are the top of their line. Ebony handles and cool as heck rivets.
44672356_1872836169479718_5099789964783124480_n.jpg

Now you have me haunting ebay again.

The Foster Brothers Gold Star knives are super high up on my "need" list. Their steel is probably just 1095 or something close to it but they absolutely nailed the heat treat. They are freaking razors. The Gold Star knives are the top of their line. Ebony handles and cool as heck rivets.
44672356_1872836169479718_5099789964783124480_n.jpg

Now you have me haunting ebay again.
this is a new one on me, so very cool. thanks for the information.

and good to "see ya" mack. hope all is well. :thumbsup:

Back