Purple! Because Ice cream has no bones!

Apparently I turn into Captain Spaulding when a cat climbs a tree in 42 mile an hour gusts at 30° F. I don't know what the hell she was doing up there but she was headed higher until she saw me and then started back down. Makes me think theres a bigger critter around but nothing should be out in this weather.

Volume warning, the wind is crackling the speaker bad.

She's got Earl's blood in her. He was the cat that changed my mind about felines, I always hated the damn things but he was my shop buddy. He'd sit in the workbench and watch every move I made. He was basically a dog though, she has a lot of his character.
20210221_181256-01.jpeg

And people think I'm joking when I talk about the wind in Cut Bank.
At least it ain't Browning or Plentywood.

Right? We don't worry until the gusts get in the 80's:eek:

Browning is on a different planet. Plentywoid is a nice little town, it just happens to be on the moon!​

Yeah. Browning is Uranus.
The moon has more trees than Plentywood.

Mack Mack
Single left bevel, 1075 differentially heat treated. Profile is ground, needs polishing and handle.
8A98f2k.jpg

Last edited:
Good times right there Greg. How many kids and Grandkids do you have if you don't mind my asking?

5 kids 4 in their 30’s and a 12 year old. 7 grandkids 14-1. Our home gets crazy at times like yesterday there was 14 adults and 16 kids. I spent most of the time cooking I need a much bigger grill for days like this but I got lots of thanks pa and hugs so it made it worth it.

5 kids 4 in their 30’s and a 12 year old. 7 grandkids 14-1. Our home gets crazy at times like yesterday there was 14 adults and 16 kids. I spent most of the time cooking I need a much bigger grill for days like this but I got lots of thanks pa and hugs so it made it worth it.
I'm envious, mine and the wife's family are spread all over the country. That's gotta be great to have that much blood in one place.
Going pretty good here in KY. Not to cold, not to hot.

The green in the forest still hasn’t grown in yet, which makes airsoft much harder. :confused:
It's warmed up quite a bit here, we had am extremely mild winter. Welcome to the subforum by the way:thumbsup:

I posted this on Instaham the other day, figure I'd post it here too. I've been making belts m with a gunslinger stitch for my kids, it's helped get some practice with the Cobra. If there's any interest in something like this let me know. Pink and blue stitches for my daughter and I did a blue and orange one for my boy.
20210311_142117-02.jpeg

It's rare that I have to drill a hole bigger than a 1/4". Is a measly waterjet too much to ask for?:D I had to make a doohickey for a thingamabob, and it worked out much better than I thought. I went with a 1/2" end mill to clean it out and it worked out well, it was just scary as hell. I am no machinist, I don't even okay one on tv. Having a minimill makes me try some dumb stuff and in this case it worked out.

Back