Attention Q and A re: the BF Spring Street Barlow!! Read carefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynorth

Dealer / Materials Provider
Please read the ordering instructions thread first (which I am trying to get "stickied"!)
The corrected front Label is coming soon (under construction!!)
Sorry you can only order one knife!! The pressure is great for even one!!!! If you know a way that limits the dreaded "Flippers" 😡 , let me know!

International requests; there will be a dealer in Europe for a limited number of knives - coming soon!
I will have a limited number of knives for Canadians only!! Don't bug me until I get them!! I am prepaying for them myself!! I will post them for sale!! They'll be subject to duty and taxes!

Done and many thanks!!!

EDIT: If you need my real name to relate the order, let me know. Thanks.

DOUBLE EDIT: gunstockjack gunstockjack I did send an email through your website with my order number and forum name so you can put them together, if necessary. And thanks so much for helping get this done!

Last edited:
Though I am relatively new in this subforum, just want to come in and say a heartfelt thank you for organizing all these.

Thanks a lot Charlie for everything! Just ordered mine and included my bladeforums username in the comments. Wish I could get two but I’m definitely grateful to even get one. Thanks again!!! Can’t wait to add this to my collection 😄

Edit:
To limit flippers I think it should be mandatory to include your bladeforums username in the comments section to make sure only one knife is being ordered per qualified member

Edit: just read the part where you have to include your BF screen name on the special instructions, I didn’t read all the way through before ordering but I’m glad I included my screen name anyways

Last edited:
I added my screenname in the comments, so hopefully that's enough confirmation.

How does the ordering site know your BF handle to know if you qualify?
In the comment section of the payment page, enter your bf name. This is stated in the instructions on Barry's site, on the BF Barlow page. My guess is Barry will check if the purchaser qualifies.....

I do have a question. I placed my screen name in the special instructions on the site. Is that correct? Should it have been entered in PayPal’s instruction to merchant?

In the comment section of the payment page, enter your bf name. This is stated in the instructions on Barry's site, on the BF Barlow page. My guess is Barry will check if the purchaser qualifies.....
It was not in the Ordering Instructions thread and I did not notice it on Barry's website. I did not put my name in the comment section.

Question for Barry then, those of us who did not enter our Forum name, do we need to do something?

I do have a question. I placed my screen name in the special instructions on the site. Is that correct? Should it have been entered in PayPal’s instruction to merchant?
I did the same, hopefully it goes through.

Shoot I missed that. I sent a follow up email with my BF name after getting the order comfirmation. gunstockjack gunstockjack will that work?

Thank you so much Charlie waynorth waynorth
I ordered mine to be sent to family in Florida who will send to me afterwards.
This canuck here in Ontario is OK :thumbsup:

Thanks to Charlie and everyone involved for making this all possible. You guys go above and beyond. I've placed my order with my handle in the "special instructions" section. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back