Attention Q and A re: the BF Spring Street Barlow!! Read carefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You enter it under Special Instructions when you place your order.

3) when you get to "special instructions", enter your BF user name!!
That wasn't in Charlie's instructions when I viewed the thread, and I missed it on the order page because I was in a hurry.

That wasn't in Charlie's instructions when I viewed the thread, and I missed it on the order page because I was in a hurry.
Ok, I feel better now because I didn’t remember seeing it but it was there when I checked later. I figured I was just excited and missed it.

I missed the enter user name in special instructions, too. My PayPal and email are username@gmail, hopefully not too much trouble for Barry. Happy to redo the order but will refrain until instructed to do so. Sorry about the headache!

Thanks Barry!

Yeah, I didn't know that. It was in the instructions when I ordered. Just trying to answer the question. Anyway, I'm confident that Barry will take care of you.

Woooooooot!!! Thanks to Charlie, Gunstock Jack's, and whomever else put all the effort into this year's knife. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Oops. Saw this too late. Should I cancel or will you be able to fold into your order and I'll cover anything extra.
I think you better cancel, and wait until I announce the non-USA orders! It'll be a while!

Please read the ordering instructions thread first (which I am trying to get "stickied"!)
The corrected front Label is coming soon (under construction!!)
Sorry you can only order one knife!! The pressure is great for even one!!!! If you know a way that limits the dreaded "Flippers" 😡 , let me know!

International requests; there will be a dealer in Europe for a limited number of knives - coming soon!
I will have a limited number of knives for Canadians only!! Don't bug me until I get them!! I am prepaying for them myself!! I will post them for sale!! They'll be subject to duty and taxes!
You are truly the tops Charlie, thanks for all you do!

YAY this day just got 1000x better!

Order placed, thank you Charlie & Barry, so looking forward to this, my first forum knife :)

Thanks Charlie, Barry, and GEC! Going to be a fantastic BF knife!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back