Attention Q and A re: the BF Spring Street Barlow!! Read carefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Charlie and Barry for all your help :thumbsup:
I admit...I have been very anxious to see how the hemlock sawcut bone turns out! :)

I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I'm getting booted out
Please advise

Thanks to everyone involved in getting this project done ! Got my order in
fWXtoa9.gif

I’m borderline on ordering, I’d like to see some finished pictures of these knives first, $99 is a lot of money these days.
Speaking for myself but probably most people, if you qualify for the knife and are willing to re-sell it for only what you paid, you ought to order one. There's no question it will sell (likely in seconds) on the exchange if you don't like it.

I just effed up and missed putting 8n my damn username... Waiting on my confirmation email from Barry to maybe fix it

I entered it on the special instructions section on the site as well and I think that’s where we were supposed to enter it. On the confirmation email it doesn’t show anything but I think we should be good to go, it’ll probably show on their end.
It shows up on my confirmation from Gunstock Jack’s (where you were supposed to enter that info):CB9C234D-BA67-4EC8-A124-3DBDA84FAD2F.jpeg

I just placed my order, thank you for all you do for the knife community waynorth waynorth and thanks to Barry for hosting and distributing the $1k knife 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back