Attention Q and A re: the BF Spring Street Barlow!! Read carefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waverave

The GEC Database, Photoshop and Tortoise Shell Guy
Platinum Member
Thank you Charlie and Barry for all your help :thumbsup:
I admit...I have been very anxious to see how the hemlock sawcut bone turns out! :)

Invoice

Gold Member
I don't know what I'm doing wrong but I'm getting booted out
Please advise

SteveC

Gold Member
Thanks to everyone involved in getting this project done ! Got my order in
fWXtoa9.gif

traumkommode

Gold Member
I’m borderline on ordering, I’d like to see some finished pictures of these knives first, $99 is a lot of money these days.
Speaking for myself but probably most people, if you qualify for the knife and are willing to re-sell it for only what you paid, you ought to order one. There's no question it will sell (likely in seconds) on the exchange if you don't like it.

Wild Willie

Gold Member
I just effed up and missed putting 8n my damn username... Waiting on my confirmation email from Barry to maybe fix it

Markeologist

Basic Member
I entered it on the special instructions section on the site as well and I think that’s where we were supposed to enter it. On the confirmation email it doesn’t show anything but I think we should be good to go, it’ll probably show on their end.
It shows up on my confirmation from Gunstock Jack’s (where you were supposed to enter that info): CB9C234D-BA67-4EC8-A124-3DBDA84FAD2F.jpeg

rpstrimple

Gold Member
I just placed my order, thank you for all you do for the knife community waynorth waynorth and thanks to Barry for hosting and distributing the $1k knife 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.