Attention Q and A re: the BF Spring Street Barlow!! Read carefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woooooo. Score on each of the 86 Barlow variants today. Now if my well done Angus Jack would just hurry up and get here 😁

Last edited:
.... wait until I announce the non-USA orders! It'll be a while!
More torturous waiting... Some of us will break 🥵

Just kidding. It's clear to everyone that you put truckloads of thoughts and work into this. Obviously we all highly appreciated it. Thank you :thumbsup:

Thanks Charlie, Barry, Bill Howard, GEC staff, and anyone else who was involved for this year's forum knife! We all appreciate all the hard work that was and will be done for this release.

Got mine ordered, thank you to the many involved in making this happen!!

Woooooo. Double score on each of the 86 Barlow variants today. Now if my well done Angus Jack would just hurry up and get here 😁
What do you mean by double score? Last I checked, we're only allowed one BF Barlow.

It shows up on my confirmation from Gunstock Jack’s (where you were supposed to enter that info):View attachment 1644790

I think what has proven to be the case for myself as well as others is that we have not received emails from GSJ, only PayPal receipts, and those receipts do not have our forum handles on them.

Well I ordered one, didn't put my username in PayPal but did on the website. So we will see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back