Attention Q and A re: the BF Spring Street Barlow!! Read carefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironically, Buck's September 2021 Buck of the month came out at the same time as this and it's a two blade version of their 301 Stockman, similar to our 2018 BF knife. Not quite as nice but not bad either. 420HC steel and black burlap Micarta works for me. Maybe I'll have it engraved 2021 BladeForums since I missed out on this one.

Last edited:
Sooooo…. The 2022 bladeforum knife will be of your own design. Each person can be responsible for their own forum knife. Only guidelines are it must be produced in 2022 and have bladeforums on it (or just bf for the frugal paying per letter). Oh and traditional of course.

Would make for an interesting “show your bladeforums 2022 knife” thread. Maybe an opinel here, maybe a sak there. Maybe there will be an albers with bf 2022 roughly carved into the cover. Maybe a rough ryder with BF etched into the blade. Who knows.
$11.97 Case wood knife for everybody. Best painted gets a trophy!

207Wa.jpg

the only thing that would have made this better would have been cutting into the warm slab of freshly smoked bacon with my 2021 knife...
Quality control fry-up of my latest batch of homemade buckboard (shoulder) bacon.
had to trim a couple of edges so the rest of the slab would fit in my tupperware.
mmmmmmmmm..........
Was still warm from the smoker when it hit the hot skillet.
09-2021 bacon smaller.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back