Attention Q and A re: the BF Spring Street Barlow!! Read carefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordering, yes; getting one, maybe. This giant thread is the place to go:

Specifically, this post:
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE U.S. MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING AND ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE FORUM KNIFE BUT DIDN'T GET ONE - READ ON!

I have held back a few knives until the exact number available is known. I won't know how many until GEC actually ships. If you claimed one in the original purchase thread but didn't get your forum knife email me at gunstockjack@embarqmail.com and I will put you on the waiting list for the few remaining.

I WILL BE CHECKING YOUR STATUS SO NO NEWBS PLEASE. Numbers are limited so keep it real folks. Thank you.
Good luck.

Ordering, yes; getting one, maybe. This giant thread is the place to go:

Thank you!
Good luck.
Thank you, R8shell! I sent an email.
Was thinking about you the other day, Joey. You make it out okay? Went 17 days without power myself, but thankfully no structural or major ceiling damages.
Hey man! Yeah we actually did great. Zero damage to the house or shop. Cleaned the yard in about 3 hours. But my property is a disaster. I can’t get more than 30 feet in to even see what the back 22 acres looks like. Same behind the house to the 9 or so that’s wooded. I’ll work on that when it cools down some. My church men that I serve with came and cut the trees on the cleared out area. Was so touched by that. We went without power for 12 days but the generac did its job. Just a big propane bill lol. But internet, we just got that back. Honestly, I kinda liked being disconnected lol! I know down your way got it bad. Glad you did basically ok!

So I just received my shipment notification??? Are they already finished and at Gunstock Jack’s? Any photos of finished knives out there from you insiders?

Got my shipping notice mid-day yesterday too, it seemed a little early. He's probably just getting the online shipping info entered as to not have to do it all in one day. Either way, I was happy to get the email :)

Got my shipping notice mid-day yesterday too, it seemed a little early. He's probably just getting the online shipping info entered as to not have to do it all in one day. Either way, I was happy to get the email :)
yeah i believe he confirmed that was the case either earlier in this thread or in another. I don't believe he has received the knives yet

U9Dmrnn.gif

Just had my order refunded from gsj? I followed the instructions on the other thread...is it because I'm canadian? Is there a way to order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back