Attention Q and A re: the BF Spring Street Barlow!! Read carefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I need to contact him? There's nothing in the ordering thread indicating anything different for international orders.

Please read the ordering instructions thread first (which I am trying to get "stickied"!)
The corrected front Label is coming soon (under construction!!)
Sorry you can only order one knife!! The pressure is great for even one!!!! If you know a way that limits the dreaded "Flippers" 😡 , let me know!

International requests; there will be a dealer in Europe for a limited number of knives - coming soon!
I will have a limited number of knives for Canadians only!! Don't bug me until I get them!! I am prepaying for them myself!! I will post them for sale!! They'll be subject to duty and taxes!

S spyderg nope, dont bug him until he gets em!

Thnx. These threads have been so flooded with nonsense I haven't been able to keep up and find actual relevant posts.

Here's what Barry said in another thread (GEC #86 2021: Angus Jack, 2AB, Spring Street Barlow (BF Knife)):
International sales on the 2021 Forum knife will be available, just not from my website. Canadian sales will be thru Charlie. The price listed is to keep any unqualified folks from buying the knife. The coupon price is the member price and is substantially less, we are just waiting on final approval before the code will be released.
ETA: Correct referenced thread.

Do I need to contact him? There's nothing in the ordering thread indicating anything different for international orders.

This was posted this last Thursday @ 1:07 PM ... I took a screenshot 6min after he posted ...

xSI38ee.png

*** >>> *** LINK Post #680 (bottom of page): https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...-read-carefully.1811265/page-34#post-20752054

Last edited:
I read the ordering post when it came up, and just now. Nothing mentioning canadian orders. Just says order through gsj. I did just that.
“I will have a limited number of knives for Canadians only!! Don't bug me until I get them!! I am prepaying for them myself!! I will post them for sale!! They'll be subject to duty and taxes!”

This is on the first post of this thread though. I wasn’t targeting you anyways seems half the people didn’t read and ran into trouble ordering and such. I think some even paid 999 😂

Charlie (Waynorth) said he is taking care of the Canadian orders. Edited to add that AbelsDad beat me to it with his flying keyboard fingers.

This thread wasn't up, or hadn't shown up on my phone yet. Plus after reading the ordering thread, I had no questions as it doesn't mention anything different for canadian orders. I've ordered from gsj before and I just got an email letting me know there'd be a small shipping charge.

No reason not to remain calm. PP took my money and gave me a receipt. I have not heard back yet from GSJ, but am told the PP receipt means I am good to go. There is nothing else to be done at this point. I’m going to go finish my nap.

You must be a young'un. At a certain age, one does not finish any naps. It's all just one long nap, interrupted by periods of wakefulness.

Hun..... I must of Missed the announcement these were going on sale???

I've seen MONTHS of polls on which color, and which cut....but this week, and it's over already?

Idk even IF I qualify....haha.
Member for years, bunches of posts.....and I need a post count, to What subforum.....why?

Are the BF knives always folders? 🙃

Will YOU be excluded next year?

Membership has its privilege......lol

I've seen MONTHS of polls on which color, and which cut....but this week, and it's over already?
I understand that you are disappointed. When Charlie started this endeavor his first post clearly explained the criteria for being eligible for one. It appears that you didn’t meet those requirements. I was in the same situation in 2019. I had been a member for two years with lots of posts just not in the Traditional‘s sub forum. I could have tried to game the system as others have said happened this year. Instead, I tried to become an active contributor here. One of the best decisions I’ve made since joining BF. 😃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back