Attention Q and A re: the BF Spring Street Barlow!! Read carefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing the secret code was sent to people who posted in the ordering thread back in April?
This will be the first I miss in many years, been a crazy year and just realized I was probably missing out now.
Can't wait to see them come out!

I'm guessing the secret code was sent to people who posted in the ordering thread back in April?
This will be the first I miss in many years, been a crazy year and just realized I was probably missing out now.
Can't wait to see them come out!

There is a thread with ordering instructions and the super "secret" code. It keeps getting pushed down as it hasn't been stickied but here it is: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...uctions-read-carefully.1811260/#post-20746392

I think what has proven to be the case for myself as well as others is that we have not received emails from GSJ, only PayPal receipts, and those receipts do not have our forum handles on them.

Maybe check your Junk folders for the GSJ order confirmation? Only suggesting this because that is where I found mine. Even tho GSJ was already on the safe list to begin with. 🤷‍♂️ The order confirmation did have my username listed.

Thanks again to all the fine people involved. 🍻

I'm guessing the seceret code was sent to people who posted in the ordering thread back in April?
This will be the first I miss in many years, been a crazy year and just realized I was probably missing out
There is a thread with ordering instructions and the super "secret" code. It keeps getting pushed down as it hasn't been stickied but here it is: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...uctions-read-carefully.1811260/#post-20746392

Well HOT DOG! Thanks so much.

The ordering instructions are stickied now anyway :) :thumbsup:

To be honest I've been reading through all of them for 2 days and never even saw the version of ordering instructions linked above...
Also, forgot to put my username in the PayPal notes like half the people here, I wish there was a way to edit that after hitting buy.

Approximately, when will the knives be shipped.? I'm moving at the end of October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back