Quartermaster factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
How true is this statement?

"Beware - no knife in the world has opening/closing action like this one."

That thing looks to work just like the Kershaw E.T. another G&G designed knife.
I have never held either, so maybe I'm wrong.
It's the latest version of the external toggle I believe. Which sucks, because I really want the knife because of the nifty lock but refuse to buy anything from quartmaster

It's the latest version of the external toggle I believe. Which sucks, because I really want the knife because of the nifty lock but refuse to buy anything from quartmaster
I actually thought Quartermaster no longer existed ?

Oh sweet. This throwback Thursday thread was worth the price of admission today!

And for everyone's viewing pleasure today, I'll add this bit of tasty Jared West eye candy lest you all forget his talent in metalwork...

mgzy7p69o86d3rd4g.jpg

That looks super ergonomic--wait, does ergonomic mean "really uncomfortable collection of random shapes"? English is tricky, I may have that wrong.

You can't miss it. Right there in the middle of TX Hill Country. I took the factory tour a few months ago. Be sure to check out the museum when you are in the area.
View attachment 1344203
Are you kidding me? Did someone actually build that model and claim it was their factory in the US?
Man … am I ever laughing hard - that completely cracks me up! Funniest thing I've heard in ages …
and still laughing!

I read he's in the Auto industry now ?
https://drippin-wet.com/

Drippin’ Wet Car Wash

SELF-SERVICE
A large portion of our 4-acre complex is dedicated to self-service. Through the use of our equipment, we empower our clientele to care for their vehicle in new & thoughtful ways.
SOFT-TOUCH AUTOMATIC
In very late 2018, we installed a soft-touch automatic wash. It’s called the “Freestyler” and it’s 100% Made in USA by Belanger Inc. It’s the finest machine we could get our hands on. This automatic will carefully wash the exterior of your vehicle from top to bottom and back to front in less than 7 minutes. It’ll even dry your vehicle as you exit!

I'm pretty sure Quarter Master is done. Web site is down , all social media has stopped.
I think dealers are just selling off remaining stock.

I don't know who makes the G&G knife , but I have one. I bought it because I stupidly sold off the Kershaw version years ago and liked the design ( it opens and closes like and auto). I'm a gadget nerd and a fan of G&G.....

It's actually made very well, all titanium and it is laser engraved USA inside the frame. I tried to find out who made it, but couldn't find anything about it.

Oh sweet. This throwback Thursday thread was worth the price of admission today!

And for everyone's viewing pleasure, I'll add this bit of tasty Jared West eye candy lest you all forget his talent in metalwork...

mgzy7p69o86d3rd4g.jpg

I remember seeing that on newgraham's site. $1600, if my memory serves me. Doesn't Jared West run a carwash or something now?

I remember seeing that on newgraham's site. $1600, if my memory serves me. Doesn't Jared West run a carwash or something now?
Yes, and it looks like a real classy place!

Drippin’ Wet Car Wash

SELF-SERVICE
A large portion of our 4-acre complex is dedicated to self-service. Through the use of our equipment, we empower our clientele to care for their vehicle in new & thoughtful ways.
SOFT-TOUCH AUTOMATIC
In very late 2018, we installed a soft-touch automatic wash. It’s called the “Freestyler” and it’s 100% Made in USA by Belanger Inc. It’s the finest machine we could get our hands on. This automatic will carefully wash the exterior of your vehicle from top to bottom and back to front in less than 7 minutes. It’ll even dry your vehicle as you exit!

Drippin’ Wet Car Wash

SELF-SERVICE
SOFT-TOUCH AUTOMATIC
That's a very well done and convincing site. I'm surprised that anyone would go to that length for a joke...Wait,...it is a joke..right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back