Quartermaster QRTMSTR Knife Company Allegations (if you have proof I would like to see it)

I am saying you all want to call someone a liar yet only bring just enough proof to make them highly suspect bringing the proof the rest of the way to show that Copiousity LLC is Quartermaster/Jared. If it is so easy to just Google why didn't you link it? I have said multiple times I don't have interest in doing business with them as this does make one suspicious of them. You are the ones trying to say he is lying lets treat it like court the burden of proof is on the accusers.

I am saying you all want to call someone a liar yet only bring just enough proof to make them highly suspect bringing the proof the rest of the way to show that Copiousity LLC is Quartermaster/Jared. If it is so easy to just Google why didn't you link it? I have said multiple times I don't have interest in doing business with them as this does make one suspicious of them. You are the ones trying to say he is lying lets treat it like court the burden of proof is on the accusers.

Utter poppycock. We gave you the links.

If you look at
http://portexaminer.com/trade-data/wayeah-knives-tools-co-ltd-copiousity-llc/amigsa36l64504/
You see a record of a 50 carton shipment weight 800 kg (1700 lbs) of knives in a 40' long shipping container that was shipped from China to
COPIOUSITY LLC
227 TURKEY DRIVE AUSTIN,TX.78620

Then if you open
https://www.matchdeck.com/company-monitor/company/13317336/profile
and sign up to actually view the data, you see that a public, unafilliated web site lists "227 Turkey Drive" as an address for Quartermaster LLC
I took screen shots and saved them in jpeg format. Quartermaster info.jpg

Quartermaster received a shipment of Chinese knives. .

That doesn't prove anything guy, maybe they ordered a bunch of Chinese knives for their own personal use only?

Yeah but, where’s the proof guys? Ahhhhahahahah. I’m just stokin the fire. I could care less either way. If it’s from the US, cool. If it’s from China, whatever. I’ve had the Spicoli for a while now (2, 3+ years? Can’t remember) but it’s been a great knife and I havent had a single issue. Yeah I’ve dropped it a couple times with no issues. Not accusing anyone of anything. Just here to say I’ve had a decent experience with it.

I'm not sure how or if it fits together, but I seem to sense a kinship between the thinking of people who will not accept proof of wrongdoing and people who pay F&F. :rolleyes: Just my .02

Yeah but, where’s the proof guys? Ahhhhahahahah. I’m just stokin the fire. I could care less either way. If it’s from the US, cool. If it’s from China, whatever. I’ve had the Spicoli for a while now (2, 3+ years? Can’t remember) but it’s been a great knife and I havent had a single issue. Yeah I’ve dropped it a couple times with no issues. Not accusing anyone of anything. Just here to say I’ve had a decent experience with it.
You bumped the thread for this? Good one Jared.

I think SMRT is run by Jared West too. clones of all sorts of knives including some of his own (which were copied from others anyway lol).

Very transparent when the shills turn up.

Entertaining though.

What a company and some suckers buying them.

A person selling shXt knives madw in China and claiming, that they are from the US.

A person utterly bereft of morals.

Reactions: Mo2
You were kidding back then, right?

Do you really have to ask? Lol.

Generally if I begin a sentence with the word, dawg, yo guy, or other such phrases then that means I am turning on my sarcastic voice.

Yeah I was being sarcastic. Maybe we need a special rule. Like if the text is red then it means sarcasm.

Do you really have to ask? Lol.

Generally if I begin a sentence with the word, dawg, yo guy, or other such phrases then that means I am turning on my sarcastic voice.

Yeah I was being sarcastic. Maybe we need a special rule. Like if the text is red then it means sarcasm.
Actually, we have icons for that:D

A test run:

"Maybe the good folks at QRQRMSRTTR each needed a chinese knife:rolleyes::D:D;););)o_O"

Actually, we have icons for that:D

A test run:

"Maybe the good folks at QRQRMSRTTR each needed a chinese knife:rolleyes::D:D;););)o_O"

Sometimes I don’t want it to be tooooo obvious lol.

Maybe the guys at Queertermaster(bater) all needed 67 Chinese knives each.

Back