Quartermaster QRTMSTR Knife Company Allegations (if you have proof I would like to see it)

Who orders a 40 foot container full of knives for personal use ?
Probably half the people here with Gold+ memberships. My personal knives only fill a 16 foot moving truck right now, but I'll get there after I order a few sweet, sweet QTRMSTR knives from the good ole US of bullshit.

Probably half the people here with Gold+ memberships. My personal knives only fill a 16 foot moving truck right now, but I'll get there after I order a few sweet, sweet QTRMSTR knives from the good ole US of bullshit.
What is this? Anti American garbage? Humor? Poor form at best..

I'm pretty sure he's saying that many here with a gold membership have enough knives to fill a shipping container.

He's not wrong...
I have idk, 15 knives maybe. I go for quality mostly. I need to up my game apparently :oops:

I might get close, but only because I'd use a LOT of bubble wrap for my preciouses ;)
Don't get me wrong though, I've had MANY knives come and go. I typically won't hang on to knives I don't use anymore or know I won't carry again. I've bought and sold quite a bit higher than my feed back score shows. I'm just not a stickler for exchanging feedback.

I've built my preferences through using knives and figuring out exactly what I want and need. And it's been evolving.

I'm just a drop in the bucket here though, some guys collections are unfreaking believable, seriously. Hundreds and thousands of knives... not cheapies either!

Okay so, after having read most of what's in this thread, I would also concur these knives are almost certainly not US made. But I have a question, even tho they are not US made, are the prices being asked of these knives worth it? I've noticed that most of them are made w/ pretty decent quality steels but then I read posts like the dude's above who's titanium handle scale cracked and it gives me pause.

I guess what I'm asking is, does the price actually reflect any quality? Or is it just all the materials being used?

Okay so, after having read most of what's in this thread, I would also concur these knives are almost certainly not US made. But I have a question, even tho they are not US made, are the prices being asked of these knives worth it? I've noticed that most of them are made w/ pretty decent quality steels but then I read posts like the dude's above who's titanium handle scale cracked and it gives me pause.

I guess what I'm asking is, does the price actually reflect any quality? Or is it just all the materials being used?
nope. prices should be way lower. Jared hikes the prices up pretty high in order to make mucho $

I would have too look again but I do think his are prices either comparable to WE perhaps higher but if you are being lied to about one aspect is there any reason to trust the rest of the aspects?

Reactions: Mo2
I would have too look again but I do think his are prices either comparable to WE perhaps higher but if you are being lied to about one aspect is there any reason to trust the rest of the aspects?

You're suggesting he's lying about the materials being used? Can you legally do this? Is there some way to verify the materials being used other than buying one and having metallurgical testing done yourself?

There's the rub. As he lies about so many things, what might he be telling the truth about?

"You're suggesting he's lying about the materials being used? Can you legally do this?"

It is mail fraud if the us Postal service is involved in any way and wire fraud if the internet is involved in the sale.
Competitors could sue for "unfair competition," but who would want to describe themselves as a competitor of this moop?

"Is there some way to verify the materials being used other than buying one and having metallurgical testing done yourself?"

Not that I know of.

But we know the "factory" he describes does not exist, nor does his company have a license to do business in Texas, where the imaginary factory is notionally located.

Reactions: Mo2
There's the rub. As he lies about so many things, what might he be telling the truth about?

"You're suggesting he's lying about the materials being used? Can you legally do this?"

It is mail fraud if the us Postal service is involved in any way and wire fraud if the internet is involved in the sale.
Competitors could sue for "unfair competition," but who would want to describe themselves as a competitor of this moop?

"Is there some way to verify the materials being used other than buying one and having metallurgical testing done yourself?"

Not that I know of.

But we know the "factory" he describes does not exist, nor does his company have a license to do business in Texas, where the imaginary factory is notionally located.

WOW just...WOW. It's reasons like this that make me glad I've followed Bladeforums over the years. I'm pretty sure in decades past, people like this dude would've been sued out of business. It just blows me away that our national bar for consumer protection appears to be falling inline w/ what we have traditionally referred to as *3rd world countries* :(

Postal Inspectors are busy trying to stop shipments of "Heroin" that are killing thousands/week. Feds have a file on QM Knives but are busy.

"Manufactured right here in the People's Republic of Texas" says the shill.

It's the "Peoples' Republic of China," shills.

The "review" is a typical puff piece. All the children are above average in most "reviews."

Do check out BF regarding Jared's products. He has a documented history of scamming over many years, and how do we know it's made of what he claims? He says so.

Back