Queen Micarta Country Cousin?

Folks, what's your experience with these, in comparison to the Bullnose Micarta specifically? I ask because I have a Bullnose and it rocks. Great F&F, action, ergos, decent price. A new coworker saw it and had to have one, couldn't find one - so bought a cv Case SB Jr and Queen CC Micarta. I must say the Queen looks and feels worse than most Pakistani gas station knives. Poor fit, spring rides high when open, handles are mishapened, nothing radiused. The Case is twice as nice at half the price, and it's soooo far distant to the GEC that there's no comparison. Did he get the exception? Or the rule? The issues I've had with modern Queen folders have been obtuse primary grinds (too thick behind edge), poor edges and loose joints: but they looked great and otherwise had very good finish.
Perhaps I can take pics and post them over the next few days.

I have one from the first release. The contours are more rounded, which is why I specifically grabbed this one as opposed to the later, flatter sided release. I like this one just fine.

Qmicarta70_zps22163bf1.jpg~original

Mamba, yours looks NOTHING like my coworker's. I was embarrassed when I saw his, no lie. I told him I'd send it back, but he says he will rework it to his liking instead.

Back