Queen, S&M, and related brands pic thread

What a great knife that is, doesn't get much flashier than mop and abalone!

Just got this ACBS tear drop in the mail, such beautiful covers! The walk and talk are great, the fit and finish is great, and the blade even came with an edge on it! The edge is obtuse and uneven, but it's there (even catches a fingernail).

HWI5RGP.jpg

is this the liner lock? I remember a different one with similar bone but came as a pair with the other being horn and MOP shield

I guess i will post this in the Peanut thread also......
Two peanuts, a Robeson with jigged bone, and a Rapid River with red Stag. The Robeson is made by Queen for sure.... I am fairly sure about the Rapid River, but have never been able to confirm.

kffgTZ9.jpg

Only three Queen's I have.

Schatt & Morgan Keystone Series 17 #54 Split-back Whittler - Red Bone - 2007
The fit & finish on this is amazing. Smoothest transitions of any knife I own.
3C1rFv2.jpg

Schatt & Morgan #21 Split-back Whittler - Golden Age Jig - 2015
DBqku9r.jpg

Trestle Pine Grand Portage - Ash
ySSrEHQ.jpg

I do not have many Queen knives but I do enjoy the ones I do have.
The stag handle is a Schatt & Morgan that people are probably sick of looking at. The copperhead that I modded slightly is a from the older cocobolo series, not that you can tell from the wood covers. The wood just turned a uniform brown. That is a knife I would not mind having new covers put on it. The last one I came across somewhere and on the tang it reads Queen Cut Co. It looks older than the other two. The scales are delrin/plastic.
hnc0rbI.jpg

vB84EOS.jpg

UwAGHfb.jpg

Last edited:
Back