Queen, S&M, and related brands pic thread

Thank You Neal!! :thumbsup:
Now! what in the blue eyed world is this thread doin on page 3????o_O
Man this forum moves quickly!!;)
The question was asked about what year the Heritage Series was released, the 1st release was in 2011 and the second the following year. Here is the 1st release, 7 knives ........
IMG_2435.JPG
IMG_2439.JPG
IMG_2436.JPG

Dave

Had to go diggin for this thread again!:(;):D
The second and perhaps final release of the Heritage Series was in 2012. Six knives in this set and once again a little redundant in the pattern selection, they just changed covers!:rolleyes:
I posted the Cattle knives over on that thread as well........
IMG_2459.JPG
IMG_2452.JPG
IMG_2450.JPG

Dave

4D677591-5A69-40C2-B121-23595D32A282.jpeg Recent acquisition! :D Very pleased! Whiskey Catalina Bone, 4”, D2, carving on the liners in the well! Tried to show it. Needs thinning and sharpening, but just some of the most gratifying bone I’ve held. Might try to post better pics-not my forte.
Thanks, Neal
PS-4 different Tang stamps as well. A 2016 model.:cool:37FD2126-2DF5-4C4B-825B-44DF67A48888.jpeg 64B9F0C9-7A25-4103-8CF8-84FA9547458B.jpeg

Thanks guys! Quite in love myself. Blades will take a bit to thin, after that...I suppose I should put this up, but...I like to use and carry what I own. Jake, I’m going to have to mess around with lighting and angles to get a good shot. It looks like leather carving, never seen quite the like.
Thanks, Neal

Glad to see this thread still moving! I found a few more recently that I will try to grab some pics of.

I need a #64 Canoe (single springs on those!), and a #41L locking Copperhead. So I’ll definitely be adding content. I would like to see this thread go for some time. We haven’t hardly touched on fixed blades either! Another couple there when I can.:);):rolleyes: Always one more...:D
Thanks, Neal

Interesting those engraved liners. This very small stag Schatt 'Barlow' has them as well, from a few years back.

IMG_3815.jpg~original

Last edited:
Back