Queen, S&M, and related brands pic thread

rarreola, is that a current production (until recently:rolleyes:) teardrop?
Nice looking! Alerts my sweet tooth!!

Nice specimen, carboniferous!!:thumbsup:

Holy Moley, Paulman!!:eek: That's something completely different!!
Impressive to say the least!!:cool:

Queen Gunstock. Just a great little knife.
Short run #55 in Orange Bone. You can see the spaces around the shield. Other than that, nice knife
IMG_20180213_092523155.jpg

IMG_20180213_092441447.jpg

I recently picked up this S&M #64 Bark Ivory Canoe, made for the Wolverine Knife Collectors Club in 2005. 50 were made, this is number 35. Very sharp knife, and one of my regular carries.

I would love to see other Wolverine Canoes out there from the same run.

I asked Bill from GEC just recently, what jobs he did at Queen when he first worked there, and he told me about being a worker, doing the various steps in knife making, and about a huge order for the NKCA - 12,000 knives!!!:eek:
Then I remembered, I had one of those suckers!!:) Darn nice Stag, nicely matched and not too thick - huge pieces of it! And it must have been a truckload at 24,000 slabs!! It was apparently easy to find back in 1981!!! Not like now:(!!
So this is a 4 1/4" double-end jack, like I said - huge!!
(sorry about the fingerprint!)

NKCA Stag A.jpg NKCA Stag B.jpg NKCA etch.jpg

Ooh, those Harness Jacks! Beautiful Wonderboy! Invoice-drool worthy Schatt Mountain Man! Nice one Charlie, always some good story backgrounds too. Adds more to the whole. Keep them coming!!!
Thanks, Neal

Thanks, Tim, it's really dark, and both sides are identical. The knife looks like it was made yesterday.

Back