Queen, S&M, and related brands pic thread

Oh man ! Queen is my favorite factory knife outfit and this thread is insane . Ill be starring at these pages for some time... just incredible

I've owned a handful of Queen knives over the years . I gave my son my rawhide series folding hunter . It was my favorite folder . Absolutely beautiful stabilized wood etc .. I've also owned a faux winter bone trapper or stockman at one time and remember enjoying it .

Anyway , what a great thread this is ! Many I haven't seen before

A Schatt and Morgan gunstock.

ShjMx4U.jpg

Ok , that's off the freaking rails ! What a knife :eek:

Fix your beady eyes on these Queen-made knives!! The big Scagel is my fave!!
Queen Beads 1.jpg Queen Beads 2.jpg
Queen made a few styles of Barlow Knife. An aluminum "frame" with a concealed backspring, a more conventional Bolstered Barlow, and a flat-beveled model. There might be one or two others!!! Anyone??

Carboniferous, I don't know what number that is, but it's surely a nice jack, and if you get one too I'm certain you'll find it both beautiful and useful. I certainly like to carry and use mine.

Nice knives, Jeff!!
What is that streaky Red Wood??:eek:
Cool-looking handles, and nicely edited pictures!!:thumbsup:

Thanks Charlie, those are curly zebrawood from their standard D2 line, roughly 2010-2014.

Man those are some nice examples! I'm going to be keeping my eye on the secondary market for a tear drop in the curly zebrawood, Queen CZ might be my favorite handle material on a production knife. Had a gunstock with CZ I had to sell a while back, I sure wish I could've kept it!

9D93678F-5A68-483D-A33E-4BF209CB2F1D.jpeg CD6C16EC-240F-4B5A-82DF-F3877EDA66C1.jpeg F0DABB7E-DE39-43EC-8A0A-900094338D7E.jpeg Dave, you beat me to it, one of my only other Queen/S&M knives. Gonna hafta carry it more. Jeff, you are killing me with those CZ’s , and I can’t begin to say how much I like the Rat Railsplitter (and the big Cattleman they also had); I’ve been on the lookout for each of those forever. Always there when I’m broke, can’t find one when I’m not:rolleyes::(:D. Keep them coming!
Thanks, Neal
PS-Charlie, it’s almost redundant to say, but WOW! Amazing examples, kinda like always:cool:

Glenn-glad you mentioned that! Exactly what I was thinking. Some great backgrounds and backdrops all around. Makes my silly phone pictures look ridiculous :rolleyes:. Just soooo many great knives, I’m surprised we haven’t seen more of the Robesons.:)
Thanks, Neal

Back