Question about the Minute Man tomahawk

I am wondering if that short hooking area near the front of the trailing edge of the Minute Man tomahawk has the option to be sharpened? Seems to me that'd make for a nice brush clearer...

While it's a cool idea we've not been able to do it successfully because of the shape of the blade and the thinness in that area so the answer would be no on that. It's a question we've had before.

I've been considering a minuteman as you know for some time, I was wondering if you guys can bring a minuteman up to shaving sharpness?

by the way i'm gonna try to ship the frontiersmen out monday through my buddies job.

We can defintely make it shaving sharp. And just let me know when the Frontiersman head is on it's way so I can keep a look out for it.

Great, i've been bouncin around ideas for my next hawk (been wanting a nice poll hawk thats shaving sharp outta the box) and that settles it, always liked the design of the minuteman. I was gonna ship out the frontiersmen today but decided to go throwing with it instead.

It was great, I jokingly asked my buddy to put his hand up against the tree so I can throw it between his spread fingers, he laughed and then set up a little twig on the tree about the size of his hand to try with and by some fluke I nailed it perfectly in between, i'm definitly not that accurate with any consistency but it was still satisfying, tried again and if the stick was still his hand he would be missing a hand about now, hah.

I'll be in touch with you about a minuteman. Any news on the pipehawk or any of the other new diesigns?

Hey Suzanne,

wanted to see if you were still around and if everything's running smooth. I'm giving the boxed up frontiersmen head to my buddy to send out at his job tomorrow. while it was their I wanted to buy another plain handle from you like before. let me know when you get it, thanks.

thanks, my buddy forgot it on the way out the other night but ill get it back to him this week.

No problem, I'll keep my eyes out for it. I'll email you and let you know what's up as soon as I get it back.

Back