Off Topic Question for admin..

... This might be a stupid question, but is it ok to post something for a friend who is a knifemaker and give a link? I didn't want to if it isn't allowed, thought I would ask first. Would just like to share some of his work and raise awareness. He doesn't profit from it. Runs a Baptist mission and proceeds go to support the mission. Thanks for your time.

Maybe post this in the tech forum
but I believe no. You can post his work , but not the link if he is not a knifemaker member of the forum. The link turns it into an ad rather than admiration of a makers work.

Last edited:
... This might be a stupid question, but is it ok to post something for a friend who is a knifemaker and give a link? I didn't want to if it isn't allowed, thought I would ask first. Would just like to share some of his work and raise awareness. He doesn't profit from it. Runs a Baptist mission and proceeds go to support the mission. Thanks for your time.
See the Knifemaker section.
https://www.bladeforums.com/help/exchange-rules/

You could buy one of his knives and then review it in the review section. Then you could discuss the process of purchasing the knife in the GBU.

Back