Question Regarding Editing 'For Sale' Posts and Those Posts Getting Deleted

SpudSlicer

Gold Member
Hello everyone!

It's been a little bit since I've logged onto BladeForums and I see the site has changed a little bit, but I like the changes so far. I ran into an issue recently that I was curious about when posting some knives for sale in the "For Sale by Individual" section. I had posted some knives for sale (consolidated into one post) yesterday and today and I believed that I was following all of the rules, but after I had edited them for "pending" or "sold", the post was gone from my activity.

Do edited posts automatically get flagged and taken down for review? I know in one of my posts I had in there that I could take PayPal (but preferred FF), but edited out the FF portion and it was still removed.

This is by no means a criticism of the mods, you all have a lot to deal with and I appreciate the work you do. I just want to make sure that I am following the rules and posting knives for sale properly. If there was a mistake in the posts or if anyone happens to know, please let me know.

Have a great day!
-SpudSlicer

Nothing gets deleted except for spam. What thread are you missing?

The following threads were missing for a few hours after I had made an edit to them and then reappeared.

Thank you for the assistance with this, I really appreciate the help!

Looks as though it’s a glitch with the software that sometimes posts need to be approved which yours were.

Interesting, I thought it might have just been a glitch with the software. Oh well, these things happen.

Thank you again for your help and have a great day!

Back