Questions for Ellie

Are the 2.7 "Pre-Sales" on schedule?

?????

Goyt a 20CV 4.7 on the way (Wednesday) and would love to get the 2.7 in time to make a piggyback sheath to carry in the woods during hunting season.

Should I call Jordyn?

Question for Ellie!

Could you post a picture on any form of social media of an example of an Ugly Betty. I know they will all have different blemishes so maybe an example of worst case scenario or put a few in one pic or just the first one you pick up. Anything just to show what kind of ugliness you are talking about. Everybody here knows Guy has very high tolerances, but since these won't be under warranty we are curious how bad they are. I have two on order and will get what I get, but it may influence any further purchases. Thanks for your time and effort.

Jason

We were planning to get those out shortly so you folks could get your own pictures up. I will try to remember to have Guy do an instagram of one later this week.

Dear Ellie,

Do you have a rough idea when the UB4.7CFV's might be shipping out?

Thank you. :D

In the next week or two probably. There are a lot of different things going on in the workshop right now so it is tough to say exactly.

Are the 2.7 "Pre-Sales" on schedule?

Again, a lot going on so it is tough to say exactly when those will all be shipped. Looking at the current schedule I would estimate that you will have it sometime next month. The GSO-2.7s go incredibly fast when we are working on those. But there are still GSO-4.7s and we are expecting GSO-4.1 sheaths in the next couple of weeks, so they aren't being worked on exclusively.

Dear Jordyn,

Thank you for responding to my previous question. Communication is appreciated. My other question is about the GSO 12. I have one on order and was wondering if Guy has a sheath design for the curved blade yet. I am hoping it is not open on the back. I believe many would like to see the sheath design, since this is the only true New Survive! Design to stray from a straight blade. Please let us know what he has in mind if possible. It is as exciting as the knife design itself.

Thanks again,
Jason

I also mentioned this in the GSO-12 thread. No solid design just yet with all the other things going on. However, there are some different ideas being talked about.

Here's an important question for Ellie. At the end of July, I paid for a 2.7 during the "pre-sale". 20CV with black linen micarta. I was perusing the S!K website just now and checked my "orders" page. My 2.7 order is NOT there.

What? Does this mean my order got cancelled? You never received it? The money was definitely taken from my account and I received the email confirmation.

I'm concerned to say the least.

Here's an important question for Ellie. At the end of July, I paid for a 2.7 during the "pre-sale". 20CV with black linen micarta. I was perusing the S!K website just now and checked my "orders" page. My 2.7 order is NOT there.

What? Does this mean my order got cancelled? You never received it? The money was definitely taken from my account and I received the email confirmation.

I'm concerned to say the least.

I have found on my orders that if I don't log into my S! Account before I purchase something then it does not show up on my account, but they do have your order. If I first log in then purchase, then it shows up as usual. Just my experience.

I have found on my orders that if I don't log into my S! Account before I purchase something then it does not show up on my account, but they do have your order. If I first log in then purchase, then it shows up as usual. Just my experience.

I think that is correct. I found my order. Whew! THANK YOU!

Order Status Changed

Hi Ronnie

An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.

The status of order #9796 is now Awaiting Fulfillment

Order Details

Order Total: $121.00 USD
Date Placed: Jul 29th 2016
Payment Method: PayPal

Shipment Tracking Numbers / Links
No tracking numbers are assigned to your order yet.

...The status of order .... is now Awaiting Fulfillment... No tracking numbers are assigned to your order yet.

:(

still

hasn't

shipped

Sorry, Ronnie. Glad you found the order, but wish it was a happier re-discovery for you. It's a comin'....

Are others waiting on factory 2nd orders placed July 18th? I heard the 2nd orders were getting better but this one sure has been delayed

Still waiting...hoping to take it with me on my trip to northern AZ but heading out end of this week.

Still waiting...

07-18-2016, 10:05 PM
cpu_melt_down
Your Order Contains:

1 x GSO-2.7 Factory 2nd
(Steel: CPM-20CV Factory 2nd, Handles: Black G10, Fasteners (see product description for updated details): Black Oxide, Sheath Color: No Sheath, I will provide my own! - $15)

Still waiting on a July 5 order, one 20CV 4.7 and one 20CV 2.7. I asked S!K about this yesterday and was told it should ship this week.

Hi Ellie,

When you get a moment could you give us an update on the GSO 4.7 3V preorders.

Thank you,

Dave

Hi Ellie,

Thank you,

Dave

Patience is a virtue, the pre orderds will take some time. In the meantime, they have 2nds you can check out. I ordered 2.7 and looking forward to that. I think another round of 2.7's is coming out next Monday.

Last edited:
Hi Ellie,

Thank you,

Dave

This question sounds pretty patient to me. The man is just politely asking for an update on his order. I see nothing that would require you telling him patience is a virtue.

This question sounds pretty patient to me. The man is just politely asking for an update on his order. I see nothing that would require you telling him patience is a virtue.

Sorry, wrong quote.. I meant to say good things come to those that wait.

Still waiting...

07-18-2016, 10:05 PM
cpu_melt_down
Your Order Contains:

1 x GSO-2.7 Factory 2nd
(Steel: CPM-20CV Factory 2nd, Handles: Black G10, Fasteners (see product description for updated details): Black Oxide, Sheath Color: No Sheath, I will provide my own! - $15)

A package was shipped to you on 09/29/2016 ... Shipping Dept. SURVIVE! LLC

A package was shipped to you on 09/29/2016 ... Shipping Dept. SURVIVE! LLC

SO I ordered a 2.7 first in the July Pre-Sale but guys are getting their seconds before me. This is the most confusing way to buy a knife I've ever witnessed. If it weren't for Silver, I'd be lost completely.

I typed up a long rant when I saw the 7/7 thread. I haven't decided if I should post it or not.

Back