Quiet in dogland

silence from TOM KREIN can only mean one thing....

We are workin' like the DOGS we are....long hours...toothpicks in the eyelids...covered in dust...

We'll see who gets theirs first....:eek:

Dan

Well since the dingo is Australia's native dog it should go to us first :p

anyone know if the first batch of Dingos have shipped yet?

I wouldn't even bother asking till after Blade. I seriously doubt they will get anything done for the regular customers until then.

***RANT ON***
I admit I'm getting frustrated, esp after being asked to send in payment to be included in the shipment going out Monday(a couple weeks ago) and then delay after delay while hearing about all the new batches of knives being prepped to sell at Blade and Dan's new house.

Dan makes a helluva knife, but his PR, CS, and marketing skills are lacking. Yes, I really want this knife, but it's frustrating to feel like I'm being treated like a second class citizen because he already has my money and is focused on selling tons of stuff at Blade.

***RANT OFF***

OK, that all said Dan is a really good guy who I admire a lot. I have more knives from Dan than any custom maker except Matt Bailey so I am obviously a fan.

Well I got mine today, so I don't know what you guys are complaining about.:D

I feel the same tedwca, don't think your the only one. Just the first one with the guts to say it.

Rant noted and not undeserved.

This is a new venture for Tom and I....we're trying our best to work out the kinks...which are bound to happen.

I do understand your frustration, though....I would LOVE to have them all out the door tomorrow...both Tom and I are under the gun for the Blade Show...which tends to bring everything else in the shop to a stand-still.

We do plan on having Dingos at the Blade Show too...;)...(not for sale...for show and pickup!)

One thing we don't want to do is rush these out the door and not be 100% confident in them as a hard-use production fixed blade.

We've had our share of setbacks...and future runs will go a LOT smoother...(hard lessons learned!)

Thanks for your patience guys...it will definitely Pay Off in the end. I guarantee that once you get these knives....you will definitely forget all the worries about time delays and so on. Words cannot describe how they feel in the hand....

:thumbup:

Dan

Rant noted and not undeserved.

This is a new venture for Tom and I....we're trying our best to work out the kinks...which are bound to happen.

I do understand your frustration, though....I would LOVE to have them all out the door tomorrow...both Tom and I are under the gun for the Blade Show...which tends to bring everything else in the shop to a stand-still.

We do plan on having Dingos at the Blade Show too...;)...(not for sale...for show and pickup!)

One thing we don't want to do is rush these out the door and not be 100% confident in them as a hard-use production fixed blade.

We've had our share of setbacks...and future runs will go a LOT smoother...(hard lessons learned!)

Thanks for your patience guys...it will definitely Pay Off in the end. I guarantee that once you get these knives....you will definitely forget all the worries about time delays and so on. Words cannot describe how they feel in the hand....

:thumbup:

Dan

Thanks for the update Dan. For those of us that were paid in full several weeks ago, should we not expect delivery until after Blade?

Aint nobody got there dingo yet, cause i am the 1st PIF on the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you sure about that madborderman? I paid with CC right off that bat and have been looking at #21 PIF since day one.....I guess there could be more than one Thomas M though:thumbup::D

I did not request ant specific number, so that may not be me, but all this time I thought it was!:eek:

Cerberus

Back