• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(SOLD) Quietcarry Waypoint (SW), ZT 0470 w/ Blue Fatcarbon Inlay

sfknifeguy

Gold Member
Hello BF,

I have 2 knives for sale today, a lightly carried and used Quietcarry Waypoint and ZT 0470 with a Sharp Dress Knives Blue Fatcarbon inlay, also sporting bronze Blades We Love titanium screws. These are being sold to fund a custom knife purchase. Will ship CONUS or international if you have a US forwarding service. First to post "I'll take it" will have first dibs on the knife.

1) Quietcarry Waypoint (Full Stonewash) - I bought this knife brand new a couple of months back. It's an incredibly slim, lightweight knife that cuts like a champ. It is almost entirely impervious to rust with Vanax Superclean blade steel, LC200N lockbar, and as they call is, marine grade stainless steel hardware. The pocket clip works amazing, the blade is thinly ground and the factory edge is still very sharp. Action and detent are very nice, it flies out with authority and closes smoothly of PB washers. Lockup is rock solid, no play in any direction. Centering favors the show side just a hair. Knife will come with original foam padding and box. These are sold out completely on their site. Asking $old!

Photos/Video - https://imgur.com/a/aZHwigB

IMG_20200723_091238_copy_1000x750.jpg

2) ZT 0470 w/ Blue Fatcarbon Inlay - I bought this knife brand new a few weeks ago at my local knife shop. I wanted to spruce it up so I got a Sharp Dressed Knives Blue Fatcarbon inlay for it, and it fits absolutely perfectly. Hardware was also swapped out to Blades We Love ti screws. Action and detent are superb, as on most ZTs. Solid lockup in all directions. Blade looks to be pretty perfectly centered. Has only been used to cut open some mail. I will include the original marble CF inlay and black screws. Box and packaging also included. Asking $old!

Photos/Video - https://imgur.com/a/Lwznif7

IMG_20200723_091808_copy_1000x750.jpg

Last edited:
Back