Quoted photo from Pics only thread

60vaU2G.jpg

is it just me, or are the grind lines of this knife a bit "off".
i've never seen that on a CRK before

Please keep the PICS ONLY threads free from commentary..
You can use the quote button, copy the resultant string and past it into a new thread.

is it just me, or are the grind lines of this knife a bit "off".
i've never seen that on a CRK before

Torx screws on body slabs as well. That is unfortunately, almost certainly, a fake. Sorry to the OP.

If your talking about the hollow grind line with relationship to the edge grind not being exactly parallel, I have seen it before, lots actually... I even have some knifes where it is "off" parallel. I actually think it is/was more common on the 25 because of the automatic double thumb stud and the hollow grind trying to be continued out all the way to the tip. It doesn't bother me one bit

I don't agree that those are torx or that its fake. OP has posted that knife many times.

I don't agree that those are torx or that its fake. OP has posted that knife many times.

The fact that it has been posted many times does not make it less fake.
The owner of this knife posted it a week or to ago, too and I had the same strange feeling about it. Something just looked "off".
Now with a better picture I think it's clear to see.

In other pics of the knife you can see that the pivot screw is a hex, while the stop pin and backspacer screws are torx.

Also you can see the hollowness of the grind, wich I never have been able to see on "verified" 25s.

It's really saddening to see a fellow knife Enthusiast get scammed. :(

With kind regards

Der W.

Last edited:
Those are definitely torx screws...Man I miss the days when you could just buy a knife and the thought of a fake NEVER even crossed your mind!

After reviewing the pics by Ulf, I am going to remove them from the pics thread. I don't think it was purposeful, but I am also not going to allow fakes/homages or clones to be posted in these threads.

Probably take me some time to remove them- I am currently at work. I sent Ulf an email about them.

Back