Raffle to help Ram in College (Sgt. Karka's Son)

Email sent--I'm in!

BTW, where is Ram going to school? Tribhuvan? What is he studying? I'll add him to my prayer list for sure.

edit: OK, I see he's studying medical track stuff--outside Nepal?

i am in for at least one.
please email me a snail mail address.
sweet collection, you HI JUNKIE!
( envy)

Ram is going to school in Latvia. It's cheap. How good I'm not sure. I could get more info if needed.

You guys are the absolute best! 49 chances sold so far. And that's only the paypal users, in only 24 hours. Others are mailing checks and money orders. Talk about generous! :eek: What a great bunch of folks!

Steve

Bump and some pics

kobra2himalayansabretibetan.jpg

30" Kobra, 2 Himalayan Swords, Sabre by Bura, Tibetan

GelbuChitlangi18AK.jpg

Gelbu Special, Chitlangi, 18" AK

dhankuta12sirum43konventionbalancebgrs.jpg

Dhankuta, 12" Sirupati, M43 with repaired butt, Konvention special, Ghopte Balance, Baby Ganga Ram Special

Steve

Stop teasing the forumites, Steve! :D The wood on the 30" (!) Kobra is really nice, and super nice on that 18" AK. By the way, how much have you collected for Ram up to now?

$593.96!!!!!!!!!!!

Odd # because of the paypal fees.

You guys are great!

We have entries from the USA, Canada, Italy, India, France and Texas. :D

Steve

In for the heck of it...the only thing I ever "won" was the draft.

Very nice gesture, Steve.

Count me in. Its the only way I'll ever get a handle that looks as good as those in the pics. :)

Paypal will be sent today.

Semp

Yes, the finishing touch on all these knives is outstanding. I wish all our khukuris left BirGorkha looking like that!

Steve - one of the very good guys of this forum.

Rusty, thanks. The really good guys are the ones sending the money. A few have even specified that they don't want to be included in the raffle, just wanted to donate.

I have more HI pieces than I should. Most were bought as UBBBs, UBDOTD, Crazy Pala Giveaways, etc. So I feel like I've kind of taken advantage, if you know what I mean.

Besides, this is REALLY FUN!

Steve

"" a few have even specified that they don't want to be included in the raffle, just wanted to donate.""

Not me. I'm tired of all this giving crap. COME HOME TO POPPA, COME ON LITTLE SHEEBA, DADDY NEEDS A NEW PAIR OF SHOES, ROLL 'EM SWEET JESUS, OMI OMI OMI OMAANNI PADDME HUMM

munk

I'm with munk...in fact, one of those tickets he paid for he intended to put my name on...I think it was the winning one! ;)

munk said:
"" a few have even specified that they don't want to be included in the raffle, just wanted to donate.""

Not me. I'm tired of all this giving crap. COME HOME TO POPPA, COME ON LITTLE SHEEBA, DADDY NEEDS A NEW PAIR OF SHOES, ROLL 'EM SWEET JESUS, OMI OMI OMI OMAANNI PADDME HUMM

munk

That's the spirit! :D Didn't I say this was fun!

Steve

Back