Raine Deluxe Folding Knife Sheath

I'd like to purchase one or two of these sheathes for my Spyderco Endura and Starmate.I believe I need size number 4. Does anyone know who stocks them? (I live in the UK). Alternatively, do you know a good belt sheath suitable for 5 inch closed folders?

I know where there are several good sheaths. What kind are you wanting for your folder? Horizontal? Vertical? Nylon, leather, kydex or concealex? I will look for the brand you mentioned.

Thanks for your help. I'm after a Cordura/Nylon vertical-carry sheath with a velcro closure. Or maybe Kydex....
Cheers, Steve

Hi Steve,

You might want to try Robertson Custom Cutlery (www.robertsoncustomcutlery.com)...Les offers a sheath that "can be worn either vertically or horizontally on your belt and comes in 4 different lengths: S 4", M 4.5", L 5", XL 5.5" for $12 each"...I believe the Velcro runs the entire length of the flap and the front of the sheath.

LDCindsheath.jpg

Regards,
RL

The LDC sheaths are great. That photo doesn't show that they have velcro loops, sewn onto a nylon placket which allows vertical and horizontal carry not via just the loops, but you can slide your belt through the nylon placket itself for a more snug fit on a skinny belt vertically and horizontally. THe velcro on the front does run teh entire length, and it is quite sufficient, will not pull away unless you want it too. IMO they are great sheaths, for a great price, and very long lasting. I picked mine up years ago, it is still like new. The inside is very durable, the best I have come across. Good luck.

JC

Back