Rainier/Rainier Scout Pass Around

Leatherman, you're next, then Bladefan and then Brody, and then .... I'll get the rest of the list tomarrow. I'm behind on posting the list for you guys. Sorry about that. But I am up and about better. :)

Well they went to 2 people, came back to me after I issued a UPS pick-up. The 2nd guy was from another forum and couldn't afford to send them on and I've sent them back out. I'm checking now to see if they've been sent to the next person but be sure to post here with your opinions and thoughts instead of emailing me. That's what this passaround is for. I'm gathering the complete list now. I've had people pm-ing and emailing asking to be on the list but it's closed already.

Sorry to hear about the snag in the passaround, theres always something in every one so if that is the worst were in good shape. :D

So, are we back on track now? Whoever has it now post some reviews! :confused:

I believe we're back on track and I have a phone call in. You're next on the list, though.

sounds good to me, whoever has it now just let me know when its on the way to me so I can watch for it.

Someone post a review!

Has anyone received the passaround????? This is starting to look like a dud.

Everyone,

I am afraid I am going to have to drop out of this one so please remove my name from the list. My apologies.

Good luck, and thanks.

T

Terry,

I'm sorry that you have to drop out. If you change your mind, let me know.

This passaround has been a learning experience for us and I'm guessing for some who had never been part of one.

My first mistake was including both hawks together, changing the rules, because I though it would be nicer to compare them to each other, thereby increasing how much it costs to ship them wreaking minor havoc on those who had to ship them. I've picked them up via UPS-Call Tag twice.

They are here now and Leatherman they're heading out to you. There's a list in there of who to ship them to next. Let's see if we can get this on track! :D

I think I would like to withdraw from this round as well. Looking at the designs, I might be more interested in the classic hawk line. The photos of all of the Bear Mountain hawks look very, very nice. :D

Do you guys ever go to shows? Blade '06, Knob Creek, etc?

Thanks for letting me in on the passaround at the last minute! :D

Best of luck!

I'm still in and please ship them to me together for comparision purposes. Shipping has to be less than $20.00, including insurance.

Thanks for the update Suanne. :D I'll keep an eye out for the BTOJ. ;) and I promise to give a full report with pics when they get here.

Sorry to hear your pulling outta the pass around paddling man.:(

Hi Suzanne, can you PM me with the tracking info on the hawks? that way I can be sure to be at home when they arrive.
Thanks! :D

LOL - good news for you - they're in transit to you now and hoepfully you'll have them by the weekend. Check your PM's for delivery confirmation number.

I can't wait to hear the reviews!

Back