Rainier/Rainier Scout Pass Around

New Handles! I hope I'm not too far down the line. Leatherman, take some cool pics if you can. :thumbup:

Will do bro! :D No sign yet, and the mailman is getting nervous with me perched on the mailbox like that... :eek:

Just got back home and a couple of very nice hawks were waiting for me! Funny thing, the mailman waited till we were gone to deliver it! :eek: Guess my vulture imitation really did freak him out a little. :D ;)

Pics and such coming soon as I get into "playtime" :D

LOL- Don't freak out the guy who delivers the goodies!

Silas - Leatherman will be sending them to you next.

I got your email. Hopefully you get shipped out to someplace nice! Stay safe and check in so that we all know you're okay. Let me know when you get back and I'll ship them special to you so you can try them out since you missed out this time around.

NorthStarXO said:
Silas - Leatherman will be sending them to you next.

WooHoo! I'm practicing Leatherman's vulture technique so I'll be ready for the mailman. :D

Be careful Silas! I found if you fall off, it hurts!! :eek: and embarassing if the mailman is driving up! :p And if ya got a mailbox that is mounted on one of those thin poles ..... it really sways in the wind! motion sickness bigtime! :eek:

I've got a brick and mortar job in the plans...... ;)

Let us know when those Hawks hit your mailbox Silas! :D

Did you get that wider perch for the mailbox built yet?;) Worth every penny for me, especially when those really big knives come in! :thumbup:

Silas, when you're ready I'll PM you with the next address which is for BladeFan. He was actually next but I screwed up and was working from a different list. Then Brody will be next and then the rest of the list.

How's the poison ivy Brody? At least you have something to look forward to now! ;)

Tremendous, i'll have 3 hawks to be looking forward too seeing as I got the minuteman coming now too. Might have to take some photos with all 4 in action.

The ivy's pretty well gone... actually it's a good thing I decided to go on this site since I just realized I forgot to take the prednisone prescribed for it tonight, hah... now it pretty well just looks like pealing sunburn on my arm and people no longer look at my face and think that a zombie outbreak has occured.

See all the customer service we provide, I even offer prescription reminders! :D

Glad to hear you're feeling better. Paul & I both got sunburned this week. He's peeling, I just burn and then brown so I'm not as bad off.

Haha, great customer service indeed. I burn pretty bad myself on account of my scotch-irish heritage and reddish hair, I remember growing up (I was adopted and am the only one in my family who doesn't/can't tan) feeling like crap when i'd break out the SPF 40 or 50 and somehow still burn while my brother's catching a tan, the worst though is when you get poisen ivy and sun burn at the same time.

How comes the minuteman? I should have the Frontiersmen off soon, been trying to find a box, everything around heres either way to big or a bit too small, may just take it into the UPS store and see what they have, figure w/o the handle on and with a sheath walking in a store with an axe doesn't seem as odd.

NorthStarXO said:
Silas, when you're ready I'll PM you with the next address which is for BladeFan. He was actually next but I screwed up and was working from a different list.

I'll post here as soon as I get them. Then I'll try to get some action shots. Thanks for this opportunity Suzanne.

Hey BladeFan, :p ;)

Brody - It should fit in a small USPS-Flat Rate Priority Mail box. Just wrap the head really well in newspaper and take it to the PO. They won't know what it is. Just ask them for a small box - it's free. It'll cost $4 something to ship.

Silas - You're welcome.

Back