Weight --40 oz
Spine thickness --1/4''
Steel guard
Chiruwa style satisal wood handle
Brass decorative gray horn scabbard
Continue amazing work by Rajkumar
This Sword feels alive on my hand
Add to your ongoing collection at $375. *SOLD*

18 inch 33 ounce villager fit and finish Amar Singh Thapa Knife by Lachhu. Dhar wood handle. All fittings are white metal. Field sharp blade. Knife with a great history and story for your collection at $185.00 *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
Love that sword:eek:

And if I were plagued by those infamous giant metal chickens of Reno, I too would be armed with such an impressive blade:D

Seriously, that is incredible.

That sword is one of the most beautiful pieces I have seen offered on the Forum. Whoever is fortunate enough to own it will have a magnificent treasure in their possession.

Forget the knife, where can I get that giant rooster?

Funny, I had that same thought. It's pretty cool. Would look great close to the dragon head from a week or so again, that was way cool too.

where does the amar sing name come from? -- shocked these are both still here , will end up on my wall if they stay much longer

where does the amar sing name come from? -- shocked these are both still here , will end up on my wall if they stay much longer

Dont snooze too long Gehazi! This is your warning:yawn: I almost bought that sword a couple times! Two beers and a computer and it will be gone!!!

well everyone is gonna have a few more days for these before I get them, I just picked up something else , so need moonies, but IT WONT BE LOOONG ( you better buy that sword if you want it ndog lol--IVE ALREADY HAD 2 BEERS)--- the amar looks great and so does the sword, just want to have money in hand before I ask for them .

well everyone is gonna have a few more days for these before I get them, I just picked up something else , so need moonies, but IT WONT BE LOOONG ( you better buy that sword if you want it ndog lol--IVE ALREADY HAD 2 BEERS)--- the amar looks great and so does the sword, just want to have money in hand before I ask for them .
Yep. I have to regroup now that i layed eyes on that chitlangi just put up on DOTD. That would put me 550 in the hole so I better hold ...for now... Wifes B-day is next month so dont think i could get away with 550$ on steel right now. Both of them blades are dogawfulully beautiful tho.

Only 550 in the hole? Heck you can fill that in with a teaspoon. I need a track hoe and my wife's birthday is next month too. Wonder if she'd like a fighting sword. I know I would. Today was our 27th anniversary and she finally did what I asked and had a couple rings get a makeover. She tried to go cheap and only do one but the jeweler must have read my mind, messed up and did both.

Cost me 1200 semolians but I was ok with that. I've decided we only have so many days here, might as well go out in debt.

I wonder if I buy the sword I could get a good price on the chicken. Actually I kind of want both these beauties.

Ok, I'm with ndog, checking out before I get cashed in.

I wonder if I buy the sword I could get a good price on the chicken. Actually I kind of want both these beauties.

Ok, I'm with ndog, checking out before I get cashed in.

Ha!! Happy anniversary my friend! Hope you and Mrs. Bawanna Have a great one. You should be checked outta here and checked into somewhere else! Much as I like cold steel a warm heart cant be beat! I was thinking my wife might like a 21 inch Chitlangi ring or a Rajkumar fighting sword belt!...:D Love that chicken!

Last edited:
yeah much love to bawanna and ms bawanna , we would not be the same without you guys -- in the short time ive been on these forums you are a universally positive force !

Back