Ram Kumar Mini Fighting Chupi, Kerambit and MMB for 4/9

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
8 5/8 inch 9 ounce Mini Fighting Chupi (Knife) by Ram Kumar. Sadan wood handle with matching leather sheath! $119. *SOLD*

9vlT6bM.jpg

uTCtSYD.jpg

9 1/8 inch 11 ounce Kerambit by Ram Kumar. Horn handle. Fine work by Ram Kumar. $165. *SOLD*

SGPKD9P.jpg

8 inch 8 ounce Micro Mini Bowie by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $95.

mdQQsTj.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
First come first served

Last edited:
Love the mini fighting knife, that's sweet. And a Kumar bowie, don't recall seeing one of those before.
I like his version of it.

That fighter is sweet! I bet both edges shave hair!! If you get it, you’ll want another and won’t regret it! They are like karambits without rings!

EMS 8 5/8 inch 9 ounce Mini Fighting Churi (Knife) by Ram Kumar. Sadan wood handle with matching leather sheath! $119.

Got the DD!!!

Last edited:
Auntie had one other, bless her. Guess where that one is going?
Cul!! Glad you got it. She must have told me right before you bought it that she had another if I wanted it. I told her I’d wait until the next order!!! Congrats!!
I love giving those to friends and family. Mine should be here tomorrow.

I just received the mini fighting chupi and it is very hair shaving sharp on both edges. I love the ring knife also only wish it came as sharp as the chupi. That will be an easy fix. Beautifully done knives by the very talented Ram Kumar! Thank you for offering these Ms Yangdu!!A6B9CF5E-EDC8-40C8-8F9E-470FD3A1ADA5.jpeg 5EBE7C9A-8890-4EFC-931B-86473CEFD08A.jpeg 06B1A983-9A74-4342-97A2-B65B37EF84CE.jpeg 1E3E8DFF-DAA8-4566-B324-3F97132476EC.jpeg

Yup...just got the mini chupi knife today, it's definitely a bona-fide badass blade, it'll do some serious damage, if need be.

I love the finger like stops on the spine blade, it helps to stop your hand from sliding onto the blade, if thrusting with some gusto!

Yup...just got the mini chupi knife today, it's definitely a bona-fide badass blade, it'll do some serious damage, if need be.

I love the finger like stops on the spine blade, it helps to stop your hand from sliding onto the blade, if thrusting with some gusto!
Totally agree cul!!!

Back