Attention Ram Kumar Report

Bawanna

This just in from Nepal via Yangdu in Reno.

Shop manager reports Ram Kumar Kami punctured his palm while drilling and making a handle a week or or so ago.
He had to be treated and received several stitches. No word on if he cried or not but I know I would have cried immensely if I punctured the palm of my hand or any other bodily region for that matter.

That being said, Yangdu advises she will be offering Ram Kumar knife/s specially with proceeds going to his medical fund.

Not to worry, she reports he is mending and will get better, just not doing too well for the time being.

Stay tuned and watch for it, I know I will be.

Good Afternoon to all!
Today I am offering this four Knives all made by Ram Kumar to help his medical bills.
Great price and cause

16 inch 23 ounce WWII with horn handle. $138 *SOLD*
15 inch Ang Khola with a satisal wood handle. $138 *SOLD*
14.5 inch Tin Chirra with a satisal wood handle. $125
15 inch Char Chirra with a sisau wood handle. $128. *SOLD*

CN66yM0.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order

Last edited:
Thank you, Bawanna for the help

It pleases me and I feel deeply honored that I'm allowed to help a tiny bit now and then.
Thank YOU for letting me.

I'm tapped out to buy new knives, but I'll drop something in the mail to go toward what the kamis need.

EMS from me 14.5 inch Tin Chirra with a satisal wood handle. $125 Have been on the wall, but must jump in. Please guys, let me know how to pay. Thanks, Gregt

EMS from me 14.5 inch Tin Chirra with a satisal wood handle. $125 Have been on the wall, but must jump in. Please guys, let me know how to pay. Thanks, Gregt

Assuming that nobody beat you to it, Yangdu will reply to your email with the shipping charge and you can arrange with her how to pay. I always use Paypal, so I don't know what the other options are.

The prices on items that Yangdu lists on this forum do not include shipping because forumites live all over the world; also, sometimes people order more than one blade that can be packed in one box, etc. I hope your email included your shipping address. If not, send Yangdu another email that does.

About ordering and the options for paying:

You must be the first to Email Yangdu at himimp@aol.com with your complete information, Including your Name, Forum name, Address, Item Wanted and Method of Payment.
Yangdu will then confirm availability and shipping price, Then you can send payment.

All pricing is in USD (United States Dollars). All payments, domestic or international should be in USD.

We only accept Paypal and Visa or Mastercard. We also accept check or money order, but these must clear the bank before shipment is made.

The Forum software has been notorious for losing Emails, so to expedite matters, please use your personal Email client and account when ordering.

from https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/ordering-shipping-information.735020/

Yangdu might also be away from the computer, I know she has been helping her sister who is having some back pain and medical issues. I didn't receive any email from her today or yesterday so please be patient. Send another email, if she doesn't respond in a day or two I'll send one to make sure your's is getting through. For some reason some emails just have a hard time getting through depending on the service.

Greg, I did get an email from Yangdu today. She was out of town over the weekend.
I sent an email about your desire, I'll send another to make sure she gets it.
I thought I PM'd you before but apparently not.

Greg. Yangdu did not receive your email. Some times people just don't get through for some reason. I thought that was getting better.
BUT, she still has the Tin Chirra for you. She said to include 20 dollars for shipping so 145 total.
Easiest is to PayPal using her email address himimp@aol.com.
Pretty sure of that anyhow, I'll double check that right now and be back.

Be sure to provide your information and shipping address. She ships fast.

Yup, that is the correct Paypal address.

Last edited:
Glad it worked out. Frustrating not having PM or Email access.

Happy ending.

Back