Ram Kumar Rifle Knife

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
19 inch 17 ounce villager fit and finish Rifle Knife by Ram Kumar. Sisau wood handle. Natural leather sheath. $125. *SOLD*

vJ892wj.jpg

GNZ9gAM.jpg

N3KL6Qr.jpg

ioqC11x.jpg

bhyL2BP.jpg

TSSYZOG.jpg

nf8irzA.jpg

dJV8Tty.jpg

UK7azNC.jpg

fA01i2o.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com
First come first served

Last edited:
That's an interesting design. I think it's supposed to be "Rifle Knife," but that just me being pedantic.

I thought the same. I like it ALOT! Super light, should be fast. It sings loudly!

That one will overperform for its weight. Check out that Sabre grip that centers the point of blade with the hand.

The Rifle knife will probably thrust really well as chop. I kinda love this design.

Beautiful knife! Very light knife and some of that weight is in the chiruwa handle. I bet it will feel great in the hand. That is a really nice looking sheath too. Very nice snag on this unique knife!

Quick search on the forum suggests that this one (design) is unique. Kobra...Sirupati hybrid? chiruwa handle (full tang) .... mesmerizing.

xx

Quick search on the forum suggests that this one (design) is unique. Kobra...Sirupati hybrid? chiruwa handle (full tang) .... mesmerizing.

xx
It is an interesting knife. I would lean toward the Kobra in attempting to define it overall. It is quite light, but has excellent reach. Like Gunz (Jake) says, it absolutely cuts above its weight class. It would be a top notch light brush cutter. There is a definite learning curve in handling the knife, because I am more accustomed to a straight handle, and the knife tends to leave a correct edge index when being swung. It isn't a defect in design, but a brain wiring issue with the user(me).

Back